Reviews for My Friend, My Enemy
Amelia chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
"Alec frown relaxed until it turns into a shock expression"

You need to watch your tenses and some punctuation. The above sentence, for example, should have been;

"Alec's frown relaxes until it turns into a shocked expression."

or

"Alec's frown relaxed until it turned into a shocked expression."

As for the story, I like the plot and the way it's told.
Mona chapter 19 . 9/16/2008
Please, please, please tell me your still still going to finish this story. What you have so far has been excellent. I really hate it when I find such a great story only to find out that the Author has lost interest and moved on, leaving me hanging on what might happen next.

I do understand that sometimes you just don't feel it and can't get your head into writting but I really hope you do find the insperation to finish this story because I am really loving it.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 8/15/2008
great story
civillove chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
hm... i'm obviously way behind in finding this story D:

but i needed to tell you that i think this story is very intresting and very well put together :D

and i'm only on chapter 5 :D
meow114 chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
hi plz update asap
Queen of the Cake-eaters chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Loving it so far.. !
452max chapter 19 . 12/15/2006
omg this is so good! do you have anymore?
purplebunnywabbit chapter 19 . 11/28/2006
I wonder how they are gonna stop the whole Max, Biggs, illness thing...
pmsdevil01 chapter 19 . 11/28/2006
i just read all 19 chapters and loved it. i just got into dark angel recently after finding out that jensen from supernatural was in it. this is a good story. hope you update soon.
dooski chapter 19 . 11/27/2006
this is a nice update! You are so close to the end! I can't wait to read how you tie up everything
timetowaste247 chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
Of all the times Alec and Logan have seen each other he picks now to have this conversation about how Alec stole Max. It just seems like odd Logan behaviour. Did we over look something when Max was attacked? I'm sure we'll find out.
lakergirl08 chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
It did and the burn-out sceneario makes sense too. White know's it will eventually kill them.
Lovlychica chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
Keep it coming and I'll keep reading!
timetowaste247 chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
This whole nanite thing seems plausible enough. I doubt it would really work but for the sake of the story I'm going to shed my doubt and just go with it. It's a good concept.

I really liked how Alec told Logan to go look it up. That was a good line.

It's nice that you didn't leave us hanging with Max. Now that we know what the actual problem is it shouldn't take to much to figure out a solution. They were quick to shoot down electricity as a way to get rid of the nanites. The should at least test how much would be needed to deactivate the chips. Maybe it's not that high a voltage.

It was interesting how quick they put that whole thing to White. Very smart on their part.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
I wonder how Max is gonna act, all drugged up and all...