Reviews for Human and Divine
Lovely1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very cute. I just love Sara's reactions.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I loved it!
nolongerhere11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
you know, i always so so so enjoy your writing. keep doing it, okay? i love it. thanks.
mossley chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, my God, that was great! Nice twist having Sara the one getting jealous.
smrozier chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
:) love it.
BringMeGiants chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"What are you going to do, Sidle, pee on him?"

Brilliant and very, very funny!
wobbear chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Both human and divine: they are, as you write them. Very cute.
hellacious chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Absolutely adorable, thanks for another wonderful story!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
LOL, is it sad that I was laughing at fuming-Sara. I just found it adorable. Aw, this was great! I just love your work.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I'm not sure that I think that Gil would play this kind of game with Sara. But I like the way that Sara handled the whole situation. I'm also glad that Gil fessed up afterwards and that Sara could be truthful with him. Always a pleasure to read one of your stories.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Now that was so cute-Gris using that Dr. Miller as a way

to reassure himself? Very sweet that he confessed all-

and promised himself to Sara...sigh.

Thanks for a great mental pic of Sara kicking ass! LOL!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
A wonderful piece of work, as always. Everything you write is always a joy to read. I loved the comment of Sara's about peeing on Dr. Miller, how Grissom turned the tables on Sara at the end and how she reacted not with anger but love and amusement. Nice job!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was lots of fun! The perils of a secret relationship, I tell you. I like the fact that as professional as they try to be, they're both human and suseptible to jealousy just like anybody else.
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Love it.
Domo Arigato chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Thanks a lot. Now I have this image of Sara peeing on Grissom to mark her territory stuck in my head.