Reviews for Sardi's at Sullivan's
csiny addict chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
that was so beautiful i love aiden and danny
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
A great story. Very touching. I liked the part where Danny met Aiden's brothers and her dad.
NYPDBURN07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
i loved it was sad and but nice
SeeingStars27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Aww, that was sort of bittersweet. Thought the note was perfect, very "them", not mushy, just saying what needed to be said. Loved it!
LadyPuzzler chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Had me misty eyed! you captured Danny just right! And Aiden's note was perfect tone for her! Good job!
Aphina chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Lol This really pulled at my heart strings. It was very well dne and simple. The letter was totally Aidan and the rections of Danny true to form.

Thanks for the explainations on Sullivan's, I'm from the UK so I didn't regonize it.
Clodagh chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
AW that was really really good. Can't wait to see season 2..(not on yet in Ireland)That was realy really good.
venetia-sassy chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I really, really love Aiden's letter. It suited them so well.
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was a really sweet little fic, loved it. I would like to know Aiden's chicken parm recipe too. Lol. Wished we could have seen more of Aiden in "Heroes" in the present, instead of flashbacks...
ladyerudite chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
simply heartwrenchingly poignant... you've got aiden there - not just the law enforcer aiden, but the aiden her colleagues really love more than life itself. kudos for such great writing! :)
littlemissprincess721 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw. That was cute. There was one typo though that you might want to fix. Under Aidens name you put 19-2006. That would make her like 7 years old. Oops. Otherwise it was amazing! Keep up the good work.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I like it
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. I really miss Aiden...all the time.

And while she's in my own CSI: NY fic, I REALLY need to update it! LOL Shame on me.

LOVED IT! Fantastic work.

mandi *_*
NPD18 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was awesome. I was expecting it to be really sad, but in true DnA fashion, it wasn't. Well it was and it wasn't... you know what I mean.

x