Reviews for Song in the Key of Friendship
leebeenz chapter 1 . 8/23
I rwall liked this story. I love the friendship between Carter and Newkirk, it's so sweet. You write them both just the way I see them, especially Carter. I think he would be a wonderful friend to have. I could definitely see him doing all those little things to try and cheer up his best friend and never asking anything in return.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Really good!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Oh no... I'm being overwhelmed by these warm and fuzzy feels... *is smothered*
This was so nice, still in character for everyone too. It's so hard to get a warm and fuzzy from grown men but have them still be IN character. My favorite part was actually the other guys groaning with "Just go with him already" so they could go back to sleep. And also, the fact that Carter was just "there" and not trying too hard, just trying all the different things to get his friend to feel better.

Dang, lookit how much junk I just wrote. I really liked it. Kudos. One of the better shorts I've ever read in the fandom.
christine chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It must be great having a friend like Carter. Story is heartwarming
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was so sweet and delightful, thank you!
Tripoli chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
The foxes were cute; and taking Newkirk out like that is a very Carter thing to do. :) I liked it, good job
Python1984 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was so sweet. I love stories that portray the close brotherly friendship between Newkirk and Carter.

Carter is such a good friend. Always so sweet and caring.
Simone Lyon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Sometimes these short little stories are the best. This has to be one of the best friendship fics I've read on Newkirk and Carter.
Deana chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! :)
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This story was so touching! A side we rarely see in the Heroes. Thank you for writing it!
Mother of Ducklings chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw, Carter. An adorable friendship fic.
Kits chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I'd like to leave a detailed review, mentioning every little line that filled me with warmth, but all I can really come up with is:

Kathy M chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
What a lovely, enchanting, touching story! You drew the scene for the reader perfectly-I could just see the fox with its offspring cavorting in the woods. A beautiful contribution-thank you ever so much!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh, that was so cute! Carter is such a good person, I wish I had a candy bar from him! Newkirk is lucky to have a friend like him.

Anyway, great story. Keep it up.

Cristy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Fanfic writers such as you have really changed my assessment of Carter. I always thought him a bit of a nutter, but now I've come to believe he's quite a special person. :)

I like that you have Carter looking after him in a decidedly subtle fashion. I should think it would embarrass Newkirk if any show of concern was too obvious, and Carter seems to instinctively realise this. Newkirk's one lucky guy to have such a friend. :):) ~ Cristy