Reviews for The Boy Who Loved Wendy
Dailenna chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Fire, this is gorgeous :3 I know that you might not have any more of the storyline in you, but . . . I'd love if you continued it ; I can't help but love Peter Pan (the book, not the boy), because it's so wonderfully written, and I like the way that you've adopted the style of it here.
RoseWren chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
What a great plot line! I think you've a gift for imagry and the understatment. .

I would caution you about keeping them both in the time period. I would set Peter Pan to have taken place early 1900's, later 1800's. Wendy would have been tutored at home by a governess.

Keep it up!

-Rose
Bizzy chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
That's interesting! I wish you weren't putting it on hold.

I can't wait to see if you write more. I actually was just in a production of Peter Pan (the musical), and I played Grown Wendy in quite a few shows. her dialogue with Peter in that scene is so sad. She gets so upset, runs out of the room...it's very sad.

I never actually read the book, though..
Heidi C chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw! Excellent! Very in-character people-wise and writing-wise. You are an awesome talent! I'm reading this after four drabbles because it was just really tempting. WOW! I'm really, really happy I read this. I REALLY LOVE IT. -whines- Edward seems like a very likeable character. I can't wait to read the rest. Keep this up! *GLOMPS
Frith chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Very nice! I liked it! Especially your comparison in Chapter One of Andrew to socks. I admit that's what got me interested. I really do like your premise and can't wait to see how you're going to develop it.

My only criticism would be that you don't put enough description into your writing. I found myself a tad confused in some places because the transition from scene to scene was so small and barely noticable. For instance, when it suddenly goes from Andrew speaking to his maid and then rockets into the Edwards meeting the Darlings.

Other than that, I really do love it. Please keep it up.
kasmira36 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I'd like to know your story Wendy/Peter or Wendy/OC.

As a Peter/Wendy lover, I'll keep on reading and reviewing if it is the first one. If not, sorry to give up.
dddynamite chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Loven it can't think of any criticism in less saying u shoul have writen more counts cause I want to see whats gonna happen next!
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Sweet can't wait for more well writen!
Aria Elessar chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Is messr. Andrew, dare say it... Jealous! I like how you stuck to Barries style. He made it sound so playful, and you recaptured that art. Please update!