Reviews for Men With Hearts of Stone
Watersong chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This one had the BEST ending of all the slayers fan fiction I've read. You did a really good job of making Zel realize that being a chimera was a better choice for him. I know that if I had that choice I'd take it.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
wow. that was a long story,and a good one to. I wonder why not many people have reviewed. I think you kept most of the charaters in charater in this fic. Good Going!
Sunny Aino again chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Just as sweet the second time around! And since I've seen a bit more of the series, I got a couple of jokes I didn't before, like the Lord of Nightmares one. (I loved that episode! Yay for Lina and Gourry! okay, I'll shut up now...)
EverythingIsMagic chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I was given the link to this fic by a friend... i had missed it before. (prolly assumed it was z/l) I am so glad I read it... this has become one of my favorite fics... your depiction of zel... was wonderful... usually seems to be written over jerky or over angsty... you strukc it just right. And add to that it is z/a can't get anty better.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Oh my god, what a sweet ending! And the rest of the story was good too, of course. And it made sense to me as well (I've only seen the first 4 eps of Slayers), so that's good too. I loved it!
Missitar chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Wai! This is so goooooood! I loved reading it, you're really good at writing, and this was really sweet!
Aloria chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
*FRANTIC HAPPY SQUEAL!* SWEEEEET! not many people do the real pairings from the series anymore. this one is good!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
WAAIIIII! OHHH MMMYYY GOOOODDSSSS! *screams happly* How cute! This is SOOO NIFTY! Oh it was so beautiful! I loved it! I had an inkling the bracelet would go. But this is really good! *adds to favorites*
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
VERY good story!
Estella Havisham chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Aww, that was a sweet ending! This was really good, I hope you keep writing!
BGlanders chapter 1 . 6/5/2001