Reviews for Dear Santa
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Your ex best friend was a troll. I love the story, Sam may be Jew but she also likes Christmas.
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I have a really big smile on my face after reading this one. Too cute.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Funny. Devious. Me like.
HoneyBling chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was such an amusing concept!

It seems like the concept is supposed to be so cliche, but apparently, I never thought of it. ))

I added one of your stories to my favorites already. I'll be adding this one as well.

Awesome work. More Phantom Fics if you can :D I LOVE THEM :D
TingedAutumn chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
YAY! Another great story!
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
that. was. so. CUTE!
Cyristal-Artist chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I loved this story. The fact that Danny was Sam's christmas present was SO awesome.
177624601 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love that one, especially the end.
Werefox Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hahahaha! *falls over laughing* Oh innuendo, is there anything you can't do? Even though it's August now, I totally love this fic. It's great. *snickers* Good ol' Tuck. Gotta love him for his genius...
Indiana Beach Bum chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hehehe. SO cute. So very, very cute. I didn't know Sam was a Jew. But I'm a newbie. I've got a lot to learn.

That was awesome. Though I predicted somehow that Tucker's job would get her her wish, I still enjoyed it very much. The way you write him makes me like him more. And of course, I love the interaction he and Sam has. As I said before, you write her perfectly. Danny in a bow. Bet you'd like that for christmas. Hehe, that...dude...I don't care who you are, that is SO cute! I want a gift wrapped boy!

Aw...Well, great story. It's refreshing for me to like a hetero sorta-couple again. Heh.
Morgan NicGregor chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I love it! Priceless! Gee, could *I* get Liam Neesom under my tree this year? Or maybe Legolas? Ah, a girl can dream can't she?

Yes, as a matter of fact I *do* throw my dirty mind in the wash once in a while, but it just won't come clean ;)...
Then Misha Said chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
HAHA!

This is a very creative, funny story. You're an excellent writer, and I'd like to see you make a second chapter.

xoxo,

Sam
KittyKiChi chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO HALARIOUS! SURPRISE! DANNY IN A BOX! MAN I WISH THAT COULD BE MY PRESENT! PEACE!
Kyuunen chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wowzers. A "pleasurable" Christmas for Sam, huh? *wink wink* First our dear Goth girl goes shiksa, and now she's horny, too? Lord save us!

But seriously, it was a pleasurable read. I will admit that it was a little cliche and contrived, but who cares? It's a freakin' holiday fic. I'll always stretch for a holiday fic and somehow, out of season ones seem adorable (or maybe I just love Christmas too much).

Although the story was mostly based around Sam, I'd have to say the most faithful characterization was Tucker. Sam and Danny were under special emotional circumstances and so I don't expect them to act as they normally do, not that I'm saying they were OOC - just not as spot-on.

It's interesting to see your non-SP stuff, albeit this being years old and most likely not your best example. Hooray for rebuilding your account! Oh, silly out-of-season author BratChild, I smile at you.

~Kyuu
animefreak1457 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hehehehehe. Bad Sam. Little liar. She's going to be on DANNY'S Naughty list. Anyways, Keep up the good work!