Reviews for The Survivor, the Hungry, and the Lost
Vaughn Tyler chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Nice
max.tmy chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
So much essence and content to the characters.

Excellent work.
Original Blue chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
So much angst. ] Love it, and can't wait for more.

-Blue
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
So heartbreaking. I cried a lot reading Tsunade's & Jiraiya's chapters. Can't wait for Orochimaru's.
WonderBat chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I've read this before, and I just read it again. I must say how much your writing astounds me. It's not complicated at all, no big words that would leave me thirsty for the dictionary; it's all very simple, direct to the point. I like the way you write, I think it's just perfection. Even though this is just a short drabble, it left such an impact to me - not only because I am a big fan of Jiraiya & Tsunade - but also because the points you've emphasized are very interesting and nonetheless amusing. Very well done on this, great job.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
This is heavy stuff, but it's also very good.
Lutralutra chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Heartbreaking. Jiraiya's last line cut deep. I agreed with some of your observations more than others, but I could certainly appreciate all your amazing insight. I really admire people who can write the JirTsuOro dynamic so well. It's one of my favourites, and one of the teams I find most complex, sad and multi-faceted, but I can never get it just right when I try to put it down on paper in any form. Not like this.

"This" was great, by the way. Is there an Orochimaru one coming up?
FallenAngel92 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Are you going to make one for Orochimaru? And is Sasuke the one who kills him? But I loved them both, very sad.
etariel chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is an awesome story and beautifully written. It's so sad however... but I think that that's what makes the story special. If it can make someone feel sad then it's doing its job. There's a few spelling mistakes but nothing that can't be fixed. When is Chapter 3 coming up?
Kryspix chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
i really love how your delving into their characters :D cant wait to see orochimaru's chapter
mai.sturrrr chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
super good but really sad.

i almost cried in the end ]:

loved it though
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Beautiful descriptions, depth and characterization of Jiraiya. There were so many points about him that you touched perfectly. Gotta love the angst though. Can't wait to read Orochimaru's.

/His pupil is now a monster, so he has the right to be one too./

That line simply sent shivers running down my back.

/He looked to the sky, the crimson blood pooling around him. He didn’t want to die like this.

He wanted to die with them./

I cried after seeing Jiraiya die. But I love how you pointed out the fact that he didn't want to die alone, but alongside with his teammates and teacher.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Ah the angst! But such excellently written angst. I really rather like both of these. Their excellently written and pleasently combine past, present, and future into one steady stream of conscious flow that both tells of the Sannin and ironically parallels both Team 7's.
WonderBat chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This is incredible. Nice job!
phree chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hi, me again. I just wanted to change my review because I sounded like a fangirl. Sorry... It was really good, but I had hoped for more pararells beteween the sannin's storys. Like why Jiraiya kissed Tsunade, and why he never wanted to do it again, even thoe she begged him for it, and obviously was in love with her. (I can guess, of course, but it would have been fun if it was in)

And an even more inmportant question, WHY did Orochimaru kiss Tsunade? (Once again, I can guess, but I really want to se how you write it)

Anyway, I can't wait to the next part!

/Phritzen