Reviews for Songs of the Green Rider
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This fun. I like that you've included different stories of characters who were Called.
Jessica Faith chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love this. I'm sure you would have made Bard proud.
Audrie Melone chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
I too am a HUGE fan of the Green Rider much so that I have read Kristen Britain's entire FAQ,she asks that people NOT create fanfiction based on her site is writers,I think we should respect her wishes.

Sincerely,

Audrie Melone
missnashvilletime chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
i luv the horse one!
missnashvilletime chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
karigans fits here... its so sad that f'ryan dies
Geminia chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I think this is adorable. No changes, and good idea with the tongue twisters.

Geminia chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Loose the "now" in the second line and that stanza is just about finished. You might play around with the wording in the last line, but please do add the rest of the piece.

Geminia chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Be careful with the repetition of "I wonder"...at times it becomes too redundant and takes away from the flow of the poem. Also, if the subject regarded Jendara, then you may make mention of her name somewhere within the poem or of a specific event and not just general references.

LorilieDorran chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Those are very nice, fine and wonderfully rhymed songs. Keep them coming, I'll love to read more of you :)
FondyCheesehead chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
I love your songs! Wish I could rhyme so well.

Keep it up
RiderTwilightOban chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love the rhythm and beat of the poem. You have a great talent and should use it wisely.
Catann chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
You should post the entire song. It doesn't matter if it seems corny to you, it probably won't to me.
Geminia chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Really good take. The poetry flows well, and you capture the meaning of what it takes to be a Rider.

Susan009 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
I really enjoyed the two songs. I would like to see more. Maybe people who have stories under misc. books will move them here. Update soon please. The next book the High King's Tomb comes out in Nov 07. Thanks.
lambentness chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that was beautiful!

I loved bard and wished he hadn't of died, but that was utterly magical.