Reviews for Gotta Love the Marauders
iDontCareReally chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I squealed alot in this chapter lol. IT WAS BRILLIANT ! What a perfect plan Sirius made ! (Honestly you did.) using his powers for good instead of evil ! I wonder what their costumes will be !
tunystark chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
im dead

ahahahahahah
tunystark chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
how is sirius's parents on auror buissness
utopia's drums chapter 28 . 1/15/2008
YOU ROCK! ok, got that out of the way. i started your rpg cause of this. I'm so obesessed! And I sent a abuse to marauder26 too, because that is despicable. And you are so good! I love your writing! I think that's it now.
Scarlett Carson Rose chapter 28 . 10/10/2007
Wow. I looked at the one story to report it (like a good little reader! haha) and I was really tempted to yell at that author, "THIS ISN"T YOUR WORK!" Gr... anyway, liked the new chapter! It made me laugh how Lilykins is so oblivious! I really liked the awesomeness of it all. Well, off to fume about that nasty horrid little so-called-author. Ta! -WWIGG
Martha Edwards chapter 28 . 9/16/2007
loved it please send me the next chapters
Wicked7193 chapter 28 . 9/16/2007
great chapter, update really soon! and btw, thats SO RETARDED that someone is copying ur story. i repoted it too so... hopefully that'll work. update soon!

-margaret
wolfy chapter 28 . 9/13/2007
hey ive read alot of these fancits/story and urs is the only one am doing this for coz i reali think you did reali well and you should make a book out of this...am a bigg harry potter nut and i can make a story up about anything...ave got lodz of this saved on my comp i just anti posted them...i love this story and i want to read more of it...feel free to add me on msn if you ave it mail me when you wrote more on it...my email...

moon walked

wolfy

((long story))
Hannahble chapter 28 . 9/13/2007
what's with Their Kids? anyway, i liked the chapter, so you need to write soon...
Love-Pink26 chapter 28 . 9/13/2007
Really great story. Cant wait for the next update. I want to report it for you, but im afraid that it will 1. get you into trouble, or 2. somehow delete the story. Im prolly just being a worry wart, but...what should i do?
Snood199 chapter 28 . 9/13/2007
Great chapter. I sort of feel sorry for Jeremy, his girlfriend is obsessed with James and can't even really tell it.

I reported that other thing for you. Rather scathingly. Sorry to hear you have to deal with that crap, but I guess it proves how awesome your story is.
Hannahble chapter 27 . 8/19/2007
please write soon, this is absolutely halarious! but also, please hurry up a little on the J/L because it's getting to be a little too long... i'm tired of waiting for it. Agie is good with Surius, Amber is pretty good with Remus, and peter is peter... so please, break up Jeremy and Lily and get James and Lilt together... PLEASE?
Wicked7193 chapter 27 . 8/18/2007
trust me, i know how easy it is to get sidetracked while at the beach. i told myself id finish my next chapter...its got 1 page. i liked this chapter. random kinda, but as always really good. sox just scored - cant wait for the next chapter!

-margaret
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 27 . 8/18/2007
the last scene was hilarious, please update soon!
runningfingers chapter 27 . 8/17/2007
This was a great chapter. I'm curious about what will happen with Gemma. The last line was great.