Reviews for We Keep Meeting
friolera chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
aww. . . Cloud thinks of Vincent as a "guardian angel". . . That's cute. . . o
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
oh please for the sake of mankind write MORE! :) haha
minoki chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
wow very nice, like it lots!wonderfully writen
mon chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
Very nice fic. Vivid, gentle and sweet. I love the way you did the canon scenes :-) Beautifully tangible.
sona chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
that was really good.i hope u write more stories
TrisakAminawn chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
XD Hmm, it really DOESN'T end, does it? Not shabby, either.
houseprodigy chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
This is a good story, and this last chapter was particulary awesome. I'll make sure to keep watching for updates.
Atthla chapter 10 . 1/10/2007
A very beautiful story. I'm a rabid fan of Vincent/Cloud but it's rare to find one so well-written. And the pace, I really love it. Slow, unhurried, often frustrating because it's really, really slow, but I love it. It's a perfect pace, especially for this pairing.

Another thing I like is the conversation. And the atmosphere of the story (or ficlets, like you said). And characterization. Vincent and Cloud are both men so they should act like one. You manage to do that splendidly. I hate it when writers turn them into blushing idiots just because they fall in love. Yeah, definitely kudos for you.

Thank you for writing this story. If you're going to write a sequel, I'll definitely read it. See you again!

~ Atthla ~
Bobolac chapter 9 . 11/29/2006
This was the most adorible and incredible thing. I've read a few Vincent/Cloud stories, but they haven't been anywhere near this. I like how you took time to develop the story and the romance-it really made it worth seeing in the end. Loved it!
Takayu chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
Aw. _

I like this!

Will there be more?

I like fireworks too! But they're really loud so they tend to give me a headache. xD
elizabeth chapter 9 . 10/24/2006
Very, very nice! I greatly enjoyed this fanfic! I kept me entirely away from studying :P

I like your protrayl of Vincent especially. And the ending is very sweet.
Only-a-Fairy-Tail198 chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
this is very good !
kirallie chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
Such a sweet ending! Nice story! GLad they helped each other! If Vincent was awake during his childhood where was he during the 5 years of torture?
Renyasha chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i don't know if i was like stoned or whatever when i read this but i actually started to cry, and i have no idea why.

but whatever, it made me cry,

but now im sober, and i fully agree that this fanfic is an epic win.

and now im not sure which button to press..

*confused*

*about to ask tinni but realizes the button is right below the script box*
windchaser chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
That was such a cute story! I'm suprised there aren't more reviews (the good kind). I wasn't really a slash story , but it was still very cute and written well!