Reviews for Lim Aear
Such a great story!
Ally chapter 3 . 1/9
This is beautiful 3
3105 1987 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
I am reading your story and i am fascinated. Perfect.
NerdChick101 chapter 30 . 10/2/2015
I loved this story just as much as your sleeping beauty! Though I'm not quite sure about the ending, I can understand the necessity of it to make the story work. I hope u decide to bring out a new story soon!
misuky7 chapter 31 . 6/15/2015
This story was as marvelous as the previous one I read. I truly adore reading your works. :3
Fangirl chapter 30 . 2/22/2015
This was one of the most amazing things that I have ever read. It made me cry, laugh and be squirmish at times. I always wanted to be a writer and I envy the way you make your ideas so clear and so obscure at the same time. In one of your chapters you said that you thought you weren't clear enough when you tried to show that Elaine wasn't perfect and that she had a troubled past but I think that it's just that some people who read it were dense. To me it was crystal clear and I really really loved this story. One more thing that I loved is that you had no (almost) mistakes, as in spelling and grammar. That's very hard to find nowdays and the grammar nazi in me hates that with a burning passion. I absolutely loved how you used elvish and hope you write more lotr and Hobbit fanfiction.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
I miss this story so much! My name is Elaine and it makes me love this story even more!
EternalLoveDreamer chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
Loved this one!
LilithLieLoveHeart chapter 30 . 1/17/2013
that was awesome...
Erin chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Elaine needs to woman up and fight back! How can a modern woman be so pathetic? She should tell her husband where he can shove his annoying, controlling, clingy notions. (i had a bad childhood, therefore I hate men in general. Excuse the anger. 5712695111)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Mara Aure! Nín Emily!
Hello! I'm Emily!
I love your story of Legolas!
I wish I could tell you everything About me and how old I am but here's a hint I'm very, VERY old. And everything about me is entwined with time and forests itself. I have seen the trees of the Redwood forest since they were seedlings. When they were happy and sang songs to me and my 6 brothers. But all we hear is songs of sorrow from trees and grief often from animals. But it's just nice to see your interest in Elves. How they are fast, can sing with trees and listen to them speak,or look long distaces up to 12,000 leagues away, and speak to horses and read their thoughts and visit you in dreams. Also they are great archers and very skilled in climbing trees without a noise. They are very light footed. Making them impossible to track. But I can tell you later. Email me at:
Naevier! Emily
Guest chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
Amazing! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Should be imminent not eminent. I'm enjoying this so far, I read Sleeping Beauty yesterday.