Reviews for Father Figure
nessy22 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Awwww. This is an extraordinary story. There is not only an excellent Don-whumping, but also a great Alan story. I'm amazed of it's complextity about son-father and brother-brother relationship. In either way, good and bad.

What I liked, too, was the team's reaction for his boss. Megan's above all, obviously. Just how Don told once: You have to make decisions on your own. The fact of Megan's note in her file, had a touch of reality. I loved how you made Don react to it. I could feel his understanding and faith in her.

And the storie's ending was so sweet, deep and touching all together. Just great.

How I said it already, this is an extraordinary story. Repeating myself again: It's a pitty, that the muse of Numb3rs seems to have lost you. Have my compliment, you are a very talented writer.
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I cringed over the torment poor Don went through. Had to feel for poor Megan also. She was the one calling the shots. I'm glad Don still backed her decision.
Cissyaliza chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
It's really a very good fic. I read it for a time: I can't stop to read after have beginning...

I can't say how much I like it because I write very bad in English but just I like it...
GB Freak1 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
I know this was written a while ago, but I wanted to tell you that I loved this. Great job. I am new to Numb3rs, but am a huge Don fan! Concerned Alan was so great in this. Shame Megan is gone now.
chymom chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love this story. I keep rereading it again and again. Thank you for writing it.
mouse8 chapter 14 . 8/17/2006
A wonderful story, beautifully done interactions between Alan and Don. I'd have liked to have seen Charlie given a little more chance to worry on the outside, but that's just my preference. Great job!
Acquamarina chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
I know I'm repeating myself, but... I love your stories!
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
That was a great story. I loved every chapter!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Wonderful Fic.

TangledPencils chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Great story, very well done!
celadon chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Wow! What a wonderful treat this was to come back to after a stint on the road! Just like Christmas! Thank you!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
Aw, that was a great ending. I loved the whole story. I can't wait for a new one of yours. They're all so good! Keep up the great job!
Mouse In The Corner chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
XX good story XX dont forget to mark as complete XX srry return key not working XX
Mouse In The Corner chapter 12 . 7/29/2006
ahh, im glad its not ending yet
sashapet02 chapter 14 . 7/29/2006
Wow! That was a brilliant story. I'm sorry not to review earlier - I'm kinda lazy like that! But I really really enjoyed this story, and hope you write more soon (and if you continue to hurt Don, you'll have a friend for life!)