Reviews for Yin and Yang
DreamingStars1 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
I love your stories so much! But you never update anymore! Please update your story! PLEASE!
Sonar chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Love it.
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love it
KityPryde chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
This story rocks!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
Um... Bert and Ernie? Yeah, i think I can see that. :)

I'm SO with Charles. I love cats (and any other animals) and can't get enough of them. You can ask any of my 8. *sighs*

Please hurry with your next update! I can't wait to find out how you'll end this.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
I hate the fact that I'm coming to the end of your writen story! It saddens me eminsly (spelled wrong). :) Anyway, the addition of Moria is neat.

You really made the drunken Chuck seem believable, and trust me, I could not have pictured him like that. That you could make is picturable shows quite a lot of skill. :)

Keep 'em coming! :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
I think that is really cool. To have them start playing Chess, that fixs both of them perfectly. I hope you have a match between them somewhere in this story. :)

See you next section! :0 :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I don't, at this moment, know whether to kick or hug Charles. I thought that stunt was so funny! I can't wait to see how Eric gets him back. ;)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Oh gosh. Whatever Chuck's idea may be, I think I'm afraid to look in the next chapter. :)

Keep them coming! :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
I'd love to know which RPG that was. :) Anyway, I thouhgt the resteraunt sene was very good.

The only thing that I can fault you with is that your chapters are much too short.

I think that was a wonderful way for their gifts to be exposed. :) Keep it up!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
I thought your references where very fun. Espically the Kronks New Groove one. I love that show. :)

See you next chapter. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This is so interesting! You have to finish it! I love the idea of a fiction about Eric and Charles when they first met! I can't wait to read more. :)
Jean Marie Darkholme chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
Please keep updating!

I really enjoyed reading it!
Requiem17 chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
aw it was a cute ending. it showed that erik really considers charles a friend no matter how crazy he is. and a high on bong xavier. OH My GawD that needs to happen in real life. hahha. a bird called erik. hehehhe. dont feel obligated to update if u dont want to. but if u do just know it makes me happy! a little daily dose of humor!
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 12/29/2006