Reviews for Bleeding Sacrifice
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Please do another one i love robin/beast boy fanfiction
AsorenRM chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Okay so the first couple of chapters made me cry A LOT! If it wasn't out of sadness it was happiness. I felt sympathetic and glad. Just FYI, I am not a person who cries a lot. So the fact that these first four could put so much feeling in to me, is amazing. And If these chapters were any longer I am sure that I would have a break down. So don't fret about length. I really enjoyed them even though I was crying, the story line keeps you in even though you are crying. BRAVO!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Omg I love the way you arecwriting this story ,it's great.
Enter the Harlequin chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
...

I'm sorry. For now, My vocabulary isn't even decent enough to describe the way I feel about this story. It quite literally trancends words xD Mine, atleast.

A wonderful story to read before Christmas, speaking of which;

Merry Christmas, this counts as your present

Thanks, lovely3
Enter the Harlequin chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
OMYGAWSH!

I'm adding you to my favorite authors! That was so intense! AHH! LIKE A DOUBLE RAINBOW!

I cried TT Now my face is ppuffy :(

ANYWAY! Love it so far

good job, love
Tairelic chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
YOU CAN'T END IT HERE, MAN! This story is soooooooooo GOOD! Please keep it going! :(
Tairelic chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
FLUFF! LOL. Good overall, there's a lot of crying in this story!
Tairelic chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
AAAAAH! Robin's not coming back? NO!
Tairelic chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Now that the generic part's over, great chapter! Glad for the cliffhanger, and I personally think Robin should've done something earlier. LOL! The deep laugh parts always made me think of santa. DUNNO why. Keep going with it!
Tairelic chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
NO WAY! This is NOT to fast! Most writers have taken WAY too long to get to the beast boy/Robin stuff!
Tairelic chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Dark, and one of the more well-written Titan fics I've read. You're also one of the first people to include continuity in a story about Robin and Beast Boy. I like it. :D Go on.
Nico chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
I love the beginning of the sequel! Please update it soon! It's almost 2011.. It really scared me, and i do not get scared easily.

Xoxo nico(boy)
Onyxlight chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
*sobs* I feel so sorry for BB and Robin. Can't wait to read more!
Onyxlight chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
“Uh, yeah, you kinda told Robin that…” came Cyborg’s rumble and I stared right ahead of me. Oh my god, I…I…there are no words! Just…oh my god…and oh my god…

“Oh my god…”

That was so perfect. Because in a situation like that what else can a person say? This fic rocks and I am off to read more!
Paul Russo chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
I love it so get the next one on