Reviews for Words that Comfort, Words that Break
Jay chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I absolutely loved this! Really glad I read it.
Jay chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
That was really sweet that they named their daughter after her to give her another chance. Though if his wish was for all who died because of Naraku to come back, wouldn't Kikyo have done so? Or did she choose not to?
Jay chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
You could use a few small edits in the paragraph that started with, "Kagome smiled sympathetically."
"entrails of them." -off.
Wasn't the night before a new moon because he was human? Now it's a full one?
"still had given it" -have
"so afraid..."he admitted" -spacing
"his arms around him" -her

3 years since she told him she loved him without hearing it back? I'm surprised his human half wouldn't have broken down & told her eventually. I loved the part where he told her why he wanted to keep his necklace. Awesome chapter!
Jay chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
"Kagome..." well, at least he could say her name...now for something a bit more challenging "I..." Wow! Hadn't that worked nicely. - I got a good chuckle out of this. I love how you incorporate humor with the serious feeling in your story without making it awkward.
"Doyoustillwanttolearinuyoukai? " - Just a spacing issue.
"hand ans squeezed" - and
"happy ! She blamed" -spacing

I know I keep telling you how I really like your chapters, but it's hard not to. You write them really well. I think it's great you had him human side bond with her more & I absolutely enjoyed impersonation time.
Jay chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was a little odd in the way it would randomly jump down & break up paragraphs. I'm fairly sure this wasn't your doing.
"powers. T
hey were"
I really liked it otherwise. I'm glad you revisited your poem because I think it spoke perfectly for the situation the three of them lived in. Wasn't completely sure why she was crying at the end, but the rest was well written.
Jay chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I know this is a few years old, but if you ever feel like making a change: "I love youher heart's murmur"
This was sad & made me want to hug him too. You did a great job on the breakdown of his emotions & I thought it was realistic that she would cry with him. Great work.
Jay chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Glad she got to tell him before she disappeared. Which, by the way, was a nice touch.
Jay chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I was a little surprised how short this chapter was compared to the others, but I still thought it was a nice side story.
Jay chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Another great chapter. I think you do a fantastic job with their personalities. Part of me was hoping her "spells" from last chapter would be brought up. I had gotten a good laugh at that.
Jay chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This could have been a beautiful one shot. I'm glad I have 9 more chapters to go though!
Ryan chapter 10 . 5/12/2016
Not many stories can make me cry. This one, at times, had me actually tearing up and sobbing. Your writing is absolutely beautiful! I got so into it, I was whispering Kagome's and Inuyasha's lines as I read them, and I actually felt every emotion in my gut. Your other stories are also great, but this ... Absolute perfection. Thank you.
BlackR0seBud chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Beautiful! Simply BEAUTIFUL!
*claps like a wild school girl*
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
I love the story, it rocks XD Your Japanese is very good
Kauia chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Lovely story. Trully heartbreaking! :)))
Darksknight chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I almost cried I loved that so much. You don't understand how deeply that touched me... I just... wow, I sound so sappy. I NEVER cry but, this... this is the world I live in. And I have fallen in love with the though of someone taking the curses, the insults, the pain... all of it, and making it into something beautiful. Thank you for this. Thank you.