Reviews for Words that Comfort, Words that Break
BashiYami chapter 10 . 5/22/2019
This was very cute, though now I'm looking forward to some of your later works.
Thanks for the read, until next time!

Sin cere,

BashiYami chapter 9 . 5/22/2019
Ok, so not a dream. At least he got closure~

BashiYami chapter 8 . 5/22/2019
Well that last part escalated quickly ...hopefully it was a dream?

BashiYami chapter 7 . 5/22/2019
Yus, the Koinu ears are definitely the best, so even though it takes away a huge part of his character and personal struggle, his characteristics, sense of self, and very identity among many other things, the main reason I hate stories with human InuYasha has to be... well, I just miss the ears. What can I say? '

BashiYami chapter 6 . 5/22/2019
B-but... I wanted a virtual chocolate bar DX
The dialogue in this one seemed better.

BashiYami chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
I knew it, I effing knew it. Do I date click the 'Next Chapter' button? Oh ho! Fearless am I - they call me the Cheese Connoisseur they do - onwards!

BashiYami chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
The cheese... the cheese is real.
...it's only going to get worse isn't it?

BashiYami chapter 2 . 5/22/2019
Oh god, the cheese! The fluff! The HUMANITY!
Is it bad that I want more? I'm reverting rather than evolving, and loving every second. Bring on the WAFF!

BashiYami chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I know this was super long ago and that you're probably on a different genre altogether if you're even still on the site anymore but I'm still grateful you took the time to write and upload this fic, I really need something short and fluffy right now.

Sin cere,

Jay chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I absolutely loved this! Really glad I read it.
Jay chapter 9 . 7/20/2016
That was really sweet that they named their daughter after her to give her another chance. Though if his wish was for all who died because of Naraku to come back, wouldn't Kikyo have done so? Or did she choose not to?
Jay chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
You could use a few small edits in the paragraph that started with, "Kagome smiled sympathetically."
"entrails of them." -off.
Wasn't the night before a new moon because he was human? Now it's a full one?
"still had given it" -have
"so afraid..."he admitted" -spacing
"his arms around him" -her

3 years since she told him she loved him without hearing it back? I'm surprised his human half wouldn't have broken down & told her eventually. I loved the part where he told her why he wanted to keep his necklace. Awesome chapter!
Jay chapter 7 . 7/20/2016
"Kagome..." well, at least he could say her name...now for something a bit more challenging "I..." Wow! Hadn't that worked nicely. - I got a good chuckle out of this. I love how you incorporate humor with the serious feeling in your story without making it awkward.
"Doyoustillwanttolearinuyoukai? " - Just a spacing issue.
"hand ans squeezed" - and
"happy ! She blamed" -spacing

I know I keep telling you how I really like your chapters, but it's hard not to. You write them really well. I think it's great you had him human side bond with her more & I absolutely enjoyed impersonation time.
Jay chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
This chapter was a little odd in the way it would randomly jump down & break up paragraphs. I'm fairly sure this wasn't your doing.
"powers. T
hey were"
I really liked it otherwise. I'm glad you revisited your poem because I think it spoke perfectly for the situation the three of them lived in. Wasn't completely sure why she was crying at the end, but the rest was well written.
Jay chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I know this is a few years old, but if you ever feel like making a change: "I love youher heart's murmur"
This was sad & made me want to hug him too. You did a great job on the breakdown of his emotions & I thought it was realistic that she would cry with him. Great work.