Reviews for Making Faces
that was funny :)
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Ingenius!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Shino.. in one word.. is a bitch..XD

How ironic is that?
Amaya Sakaruta chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
dont wanna flame cuz u know im not a hater but that was kind of, eh. except for the no soap part THAT was funny! YAY KIBA!
Alyondria chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw poor Kiba, but I can actually picture this happening, even perhaps... Shino having a secret liking for sour candy, after all he is around one of the sweetest girls and the salty best friend so sour candy might be a little different. :)
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
LOL XD poor kiba- ahh who am I kidding he does need to use the -censored- soup!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OFMG That was so mean of Shino and poor Kiba..but its true that he needed a bath lol!
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hehe. That was funny.
mattie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
aw! poor kiba! you're a great writer though, i liked it!
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
lol love it
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
LOL
lovelymomo-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
HaHA! Great one again! You pulled at my heartstrings and tickled my funnybone! Not to mention... I really want some candy now! D: Oh well~ Yay! Thank you, once again!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Cute and oh yeah did you know in the moive 'The Wedding Singer' the female characterse name was julia and she was gonna marry a guy with the name gulia. You user name made me thing off that i just got around to rembereing that...umm back to the review that was cute I can see Shino eating sour candy or gumym worms.
demon scream chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh my God that is so funny. I love it. Poor Hinata eating sour candy. Shino-kun is so smart knowing exactly how to get rid of Kiba-kun.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
lol i love kiba

but i dont mind the bashing

ahahah i LOVE that commercial!

:D