Reviews for Silver Hour
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Oh. My. God. That was beautiful and more eloquent than anything else i've ever read on this site (or any other, for that matter). I can't do i justice with a review.
hotaru anne chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
awww...that's sad and good.
Taya chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
That should have been angst...You're a great writer!
ali chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
This is beautiful. Bring a C/7er (Yes I was one of the few) I am glad you didn't ruin it with J/c it was pure nothing and that is what made it so good.
sparkle chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
awww that's so sad...but its really good.
RFK chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
This was a beautiful story! And a fitting coda for "Endgame". I loved it!
Akot chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
That was amazing! It was such a good idea, to have the 'ghosts' of the past of Voyager (or present, depending on how you want to look at it, but let's ignore that, shall we?) It held my attention to the very end too. I thought the part about Tuvix was especially interesting.
Raven12 chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
That was an amazing effort! I was in tears the entire time. You should send this to Diane Carey and Christie Golden (authors doing the novelization of Endgame). I can totally see this in the novel. Not only is it well written, but it explains why Admiral Janeway did what she did. Thank you for the literary pleasure.
toastedcheese chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
that was such a wonderful, sad, and moving story. i was on the verge of tears when you were describing everyone at the end. you captured janeway's essence perfectly. you are such a wonderful writer!
acrophobic chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
This is a beautiful story, and the canon is perfect. Thank you for sharing. Okay, now I'm not as mad at the finale...(C/7 is bad!) :D
Laura Lee chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Oh! This was fabulous! Enjoyed it VERY much! VERY, VERY much! BRAVO!
Iowa Gal chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Thank you for another great story. I love your writing style. This worked very well with the Endgames episode.
RE chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
WOW! That was great! Keep up the good stories. :)
Saimhe chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
That was amazing! Good Job!
Skylar chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
OMG...That is..really powerful...I'm shedding tears. Simply wonderful fic. You're really good at angst, and this is a v. wonderful pov of the Captain. Great job...:can't type more, too filled w/ melancholy:..but, do write more...I love all your works.