Reviews for Three Little Words
general yumi chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
I really love this! Of course Dean would hide his pain as best as he could. Great job on this author-san!
Leighna07 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Its a good story.. painful but touching. thanks for sharing
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Hi there.
This is a traumatic story because the theme is so cruel. Imagine asking anyone to choose between people they love? I'm not a parent but I can begin to imagine the pain this would cause John. I understand he is a flawed person but I also believe , deep down, he is a good person.
Dean would have had it play out this way but my heart hurts for his pain nevertheless. He is far more sensitive than he would have anyone understand and you have captured this well.
It made me sad, touched me and that is good writing. :0)
DeansBabyBird x
What You See in the Shadows chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Awesome story. Very nicely written. You understand the characters well and you're writing style is excellent. All in all it was completely enjoyable.
infiniteternity chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
You know what? Poor John. If only SPN canon hadn't shot his character to the realm of unforgivableness, I think he could've shaped up to be a pretty amazing character. Certainly, one of the more complex characters that we know of in SPN. That said, I'm loving the way that you handled this, and the storyline itself, though I feel a bit bitter about the outcome lol. Thanks again.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
Cool

I'm pretty sure John would choose Sam to.

I liked it

See ya next o/

Rosetta
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
GODS, I...you know I love you, right? I mean...

*Sobs*

*Saves*

Thank you...

*Runs to read sequel*

*Drive-by smishes*

Mandy
irismay42 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
bhoney recommended this story to me - you obviously posted this one before I started reading your stuff as you posted! I really loved how you focussed in on the aftermath of John's decision here, rather than the actual event itself, and how you showed Dean's conflicted emotions - agreeing that John should choose Sam, but hurt by that decision all the same. You're right to point out how Dean seemed to readily accept the YED's assertion that Sam was John's favourite, and Sam's own surprise at this, believing Dean to be the favourite. No matter how close siblings are, this kind of rivalry is very realistic, even more so when there's only one parent in the picture.

I really liked how Sam tries to make up for what happened - and I also liked how you withdrew John from the story after the decision was made, make it more about how the boys dealt with his decision.

Thought provoking. Did you write a sequel? Gonna have to poke around your back catalogue a little bit!
Ringelsocke chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I love that story.

Nice written and the characters are very well catched.
bhoney chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
I read this story a long time ago, but realized I never left a review. Just wanted to say that it broke my heart for Dean. You know it's the choice he would've made-Sammy over himself-but it still hurts. Glad he and Sam are okay, and that Sam's so worried about him. You did the emotion really well here.
V.R. Jennings chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like it! It's very good! Keep up the good work!
hitchcockstarlet chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
AH You had better have written that sequel! I loved your portrayal of the brothers, it was spot on. This is such a fun idea, it definitely should be longer! Thanks for sharing!
riquitv chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
great fic, i loved it, i'm gonna read the sequel. Thanks for sharing :)
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
I love the way you captured Dean. Great job!
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
in anticipation i was hoping for the punch to come at the next chapter, only to realize that you're not so much a fan of cliffies.

so you just went right and laid it out on us, didn't you?

jw's choice was sam. he chose to save sam. that bitch manson hurt dean. gr. i would never have made that choice if i had been jw. i'd have let the thing kill them together but not before getting myself in the mix! three with one shot. winchesters die together...-
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »