Reviews for Saving Syaoran
Steveaaml chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
HA! I love that it was Meiling narrating the whole time!
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Cuuuuute. I really like Syaoran's gradual coming out of his shell. It mirrors the way his transformation was handled on the show, with occasional glimpses into his insecurity and kindness.
animegirl73 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I like the story. Very cute
aleMO chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Wow! I really, REALLY enyoyed this fanfic. It was funny, mysterious and sweet but not cheesy! Congratulations, you did a really good job!
nami chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
So the elders dress up like they're performing black magic rituals? Hahah.

And Syaoran couldn't notice immediately that Sakura's the one he's looking for? :O
nami chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Omg, that must've been the best first chapter I've ever read!
I'm totally hooked now! :o
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
I don't even know how to review…soooo much stuff happened in just 20 chapters! Omg this was a fantastic story! I loved every moment of it! It was so mushy in the last few chapters…i loved it XD
pnaixrose chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Cute story! Really endearing! :) Loved reading it
Neko Satashi chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
Favorite parts of the story: Both Yamazaki and Eriol paused. Until Yamazaki said, "Well, that totally proves us wrong - "

"Damn right," Syaoran grumbled.

" - 'Cause it sounds to me like you're gay."

SYAORAN'S GAY LMFAO XD.

"No strings attached?" he interrogated.

All twelve of the elders rolled their eyes simultaneously. "No strings attached."

"You swear?"

"We swear."

"Upon the family crest?"

"Upon the family crest."

"Pinky promi - "

"Just marry the girl and we'll leave you alone!" the elder snapped.

AHAHAHAAHAA I would've liked this XD

Btw I has a question lol u won't ansa it anyway but meh so here it is: Q: WTF happened to Tai? And WHERE THE HELL WAS KERO, YUE, YUKITO, AND TOUYA IN ALL OF THIS?!
Icefrosties chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
That was an amazing story! Wow!. . . . . .
StarrKiwi chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
HOLY OH MY HECK WHEN I WAS READING IT I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN AND WHEN I HAD TO, THAT WAS THE ONLY THING IN MY MOND ALL FLUFFON NIGHT YOU ARE AN AMAZINGLY SUPERB AUTHOR AND YOU PRACTICALLY JUST MADE MY LIFE.

So, yes, the story was great. )
Taiyou no Yume chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
XD I love the ending, it was soooo sweet and nice. Love the FAQ part too, especially the calling Syaoran hot bit XD
Eliza chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
You are very funny! XD
jyushi girl chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
i reeeaaaally loved your story! Out of the many fanfics i have read of CCS, this is really the first one that i have seen that has Sakura's personality in the anime. It was really funny seeing them both interact! Please keep writing!
aurora0914 chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
That was really cute, and i loved the story! Especially the style of the story!