Reviews for Wanting
Make the lemon longer
myphantom69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
EEEEEEKKKK i loved it
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE the way you wrote Danny! He transmited really well his feelings and desires, not sounding at any moment like a pervert but like a teenager in love and a little (ok not so little xD) hormone-driven. And I like it.
You did a really great job this is what smut should always be like( I mean it in a good way). I wonder why it doesn't have more reviews.
Keep up the good work *3*

(btw sorry for my English)
bb-san chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
My mind has been blown and I now to you...and now I must take my leave thank you for the great story
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it
Cheung Hiu Tung chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ok, that was a really long story! And that took me more than half hour to read all of that! Cool, and do u had a crush on Sam? In the story, you write Sam like she was so... Beautiful n she was tolly cool n nice. Some thing like that...
anonomous chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
question... where are sam's parents in all of this... they don't have day jobs so wouldn't they be home... otherwise... i loved it!
maltese chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You might as well make my pants wet... This gotta be the hottest DxS smut ever. xD

Danny being possessive, is completely normal. I mean, anyone can be OOC when lust dominates :D

This is FANTABULOUS! EXCELLENT! I mean, words can't comprehend how awesome this is.
Nixter97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Love these 2! :)
TheLonerWriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
yes, is all i have to say
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
-Applause-

I didn't think Danny was OOC to be honest. He grew, matured. To say he's posessive of Sam is one thing to be sure. But it made sense.

This was lovely and it made me squee.
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You ... I ... it ... that was ... I - I can't breathe - I'm just gonna go ahead and fav this. ;
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This...was EXTREMELY sexy. Awesome job._ I'd put in my favorite scene, bt it'd be way too long. XD
Briichigo chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was incredibly cute and romantic.

I was really able to understand Danny's pain and need for Sam to be with him, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally also.

There were only a few grammatical and spelling problems, but they did interrupt the flow of the story. My only thing is to proof read your fics before you post them.

Overall, I loved it. Great job. :D
Morgan NicGregor chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Whew! Fanning face- hot, hot story! Well written too.

More please.