Reviews for Wanting
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 5/15
That was hot and steamy. Good story.
bendertherobot5768 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Add more to the story and was wicked
Guy chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
One of the best pieces of writing on this site. Easily the best Danny phantom piece I've read
Danny Phantom chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love this XD
Tauguste5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Loved this story I'm a sucker for DannySam fanfics
V chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
WoW.
Definitely have NOT gotten out of your groove,
Dang,
Ok. well I need to go take a cold shower.
And you need to wright more stuff like this.
Ok.
Make the lemon longer
myphantom69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
EEEEEEKKKK i loved it
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE the way you wrote Danny! He transmited really well his feelings and desires, not sounding at any moment like a pervert but like a teenager in love and a little (ok not so little xD) hormone-driven. And I like it.
You did a really great job this is what smut should always be like( I mean it in a good way). I wonder why it doesn't have more reviews.
Keep up the good work *3*

(btw sorry for my English)
bb-san chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
My mind has been blown and I now to you...and now I must take my leave thank you for the great story
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love it
Cheung Hiu Tung chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ok, that was a really long story! And that took me more than half hour to read all of that! Cool, and do u had a crush on Sam? In the story, you write Sam like she was so... Beautiful n she was tolly cool n nice. Some thing like that...
anonomous chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
question... where are sam's parents in all of this... they don't have day jobs so wouldn't they be home... otherwise... i loved it!
maltese chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
You might as well make my pants wet... This gotta be the hottest DxS smut ever. xD

Danny being possessive, is completely normal. I mean, anyone can be OOC when lust dominates :D

This is FANTABULOUS! EXCELLENT! I mean, words can't comprehend how awesome this is.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »