Reviews for one last chance
PromisingTomorrow chapter 3 . 6/23/2008

great job

TroyellaZanessaFanGirl.no1 chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
cute story!

i loved it!

porkeepine chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
NO! I'm not happy! The story's good, but how terrible. They don't even know each other's true feelings yet! Please update, like SOON!
x-Rose-Tyler-x chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
Aww, that was sweet! :)
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
aw...*tear* lol...great story so far! Update soon!
heterogeneous-girl chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
I really liked the story. I hope that the company transfers back. And why can't Troy just tell Gabirella how he feels? ahh well...keep up thegood work and update soon!
foreverlily chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
this has to be a troyella where they hook up! i mean it is already really sad that she has to leave
Chrissy08 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
OMG, i was literally starting to cry that was so speechless i dont even know what to say except that was really really really good, i cant wait until the next chapter so keep up the excelent work. Love Always, your #1 fan, Chrissy08.
goldhilaryfan chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
good chapter i know iwas late review ths time. SORRY! anyways please update! chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Great chapter! Haha, "My hampster died. His name was...steve." I was seriously cracking up at that part. Yay! She told him though! Hopefully now Troy can be all manly and tell him his feelings for Gabriella. Please, "I like you a friend." Well THAT one isn't going to last long. We all know you like her, so just tell her! Before she leaves! Haha, sorry for that rant. Anyway, please update soon! :)
peachie1st chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
write more asap
alwayspotter714 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006 this the end? I HOPE NOT! This is a really good story. I hope that you continue it!
xo Ashers xo chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Aw! That was so sad... Update soon!
thelatestwhim chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
aww! she finally told him..i cant believe it! go gabi! but it was so hard for her..poor gabi! can't wait for the next chapter!
fictionfrek101 chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
aww i love this story. it's one of the good ones.