Reviews for one last chance
PromisingTomorrow chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
lol

great job

WHEN ARE U GONNA UPDATEE!
TroyellaZanessaFanGirl.no1 chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
cute story!

i loved it!

xx.
porkeepine chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
NO! I'm not happy! The story's good, but how terrible. They don't even know each other's true feelings yet! Please update, like SOON!
x-Rose-Tyler-x chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
Aww, that was sweet! :)
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
aw...*tear* lol...great story so far! Update soon!
heterogeneous-girl chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
I really liked the story. I hope that the company transfers back. And why can't Troy just tell Gabirella how he feels? ahh well...keep up thegood work and update soon!
foreverlily chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
this has to be a troyella where they hook up! i mean it is already really sad that she has to leave
Chrissy08 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
OMG, i was literally starting to cry that was so touching...im speechless i dont even know what to say except that was really really really good, i cant wait until the next chapter so keep up the excelent work. Love Always, your #1 fan, Chrissy08.
goldhilaryfan chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
good chapter i know iwas late review ths time. SORRY! anyways please update!
promise.me.forever chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
Great chapter! Haha, "My hampster died. His name was...steve." I was seriously cracking up at that part. Yay! She told him though! Hopefully now Troy can be all manly and tell him his feelings for Gabriella. Please, "I like you too...as a friend." Well THAT one isn't going to last long. We all know you like her, so just tell her! Before she leaves! Haha, sorry for that rant. Anyway, please update soon! :)
peachie1st chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
write more asap
greyspotterlife714 chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
wait...is this the end? I HOPE NOT! This is a really good story. I hope that you continue it!
xo Ashers xo chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Aw! That was so sad... Update soon!
thelatestwhim chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
aww! she finally told him..i cant believe it! go gabi! but it was so hard for her..poor gabi! can't wait for the next chapter!
fictionfrek101 chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
aww i love this story. it's one of the good ones.