Reviews for Making Memories
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
A very good story. Thank you.
angelusfan chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
good story..sweet enough to make my cavities hurt...wonderfully writen hope theres a sequeal
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
really hope you do a sequel to this one!
irezel chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
aww...this was so cute! great job! :D
scifilover365 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Real Good on the characteraztions. Loved it from the first line. Never would have thought about crossing these two.
jasadin chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
lol angel in the FF verse :)

with IIlyria! hehe

there's a new crossover site you might want to post this at:

W DOT CROSSOVERFIC DOT COM
pucktofaerie chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Aw...that was cute! Didn't think I'd like it at first, but it made sense later-the immortals would have had to adapted to life in space and everything. I think you totally had Spike down perfect. Yeah-River is kinda like Dru. Anywho, loved it! Would love to see a sequel...keep up the great work!
garden-crafter chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
GREAT Spike ! And I LOVE how he interacts with River and Kaylee.
Mandy chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
This was lovely and sweet. That was so very Kaylee and I loved Spike's comparison of her to Fred. Jayne leaving the mutton recipes was priceless and tying the people who had Spike with the people who tortured River was very clever.
RsNawtyAngel chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Wonderful!
qwanderer chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Yay! I think this is the perfect length for this story with the right amount of Simon's-cause-is-not-lost about it. It could be an episode and it wouldn't break anything too badly. And it's soo cute.
Simon's Lover chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
I loved it! I was just thinking about the story and it would have been really funny for Spike to something to Book like " I hate priest’s. Not 'cause im a vampire and all, had a runin' with a bad one, couple millennia ago. Killed lots of girls. Actually he looked a lot like your cap'n." lol well just thought I'd comment
Samson28 chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
This was just a delightful finale! Thoroughly enjoyed. :)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Oh...this was definitely a brilliant chapter, babies-ate-my-dingo:D

Could just imagine Kaylee getting sloshed enough with Spike to end up getting grabby on the kitchen table, though I admire Mal's restraint in not trying to shoot Spike or something;)

BEB
Ta1u1a chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
When I read the summary for this, I was very doubtful. But I took a chance, and I think you pulled it off pretty well. You were close to spot on in capturing the characters' voices, and you didn't turn the Spike/Kaylee thing into just another smutfic thing.

Well done, and I'll have to look for more of your work.