Reviews for Best of Strangers
Velaris chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I read this a long time ago, added it to favs but forgot somehow to leave a comment.

So here it goes:

I love every single word of this story :)

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
blissful trinity chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
that's sweet. a really nice ending. almost wished that Relena should have stayed with Quatre, Heero can really be an idiot sometimes
EuphemiaD chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
this is definitely one of the best one shots i've ver read!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Wow, that was amazing! What an unexpected twist too! I would have never have guessed how that would all play out. You just kept surprising. First with Quatre and then with Heero's actual proposal at the end.

Fantastic wrting. Very professionally written!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow, Seriously I love the way you write them! Truly wonderful job!
C chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow what a great fic. Midway through i had to check the genre because i thought it waqs getting a bit angsty. Great job keep on writing.
Aireonna chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Aw. This was so sweet. It made me cry. I loved it. Wow...yeah. Amazing. It was perfect. Thank you for writing this. Definitly going onto my favorites. Please write more.
APerfectSoldier87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
hey, GG, that was awesome. I loved it.
elfwarden chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Never thought i'd find a GW department here on fanfic.

You're story is realy nice to read, i've always been a fan of Relena/heero and you really keep them in character.

Great job

Elfwarden
Rend chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I can sum up this fic in two words, Absolutely amazing, I'm glad I found this fic, it was one of the most rewarding reads I've ever had, brilliantly written and memorable, and the characters feel really alive also as well an in character(there are only two but still). Truly an excellent Fic.
maica chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
that was AWESOME
cucumber sandwich chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aww what a sweet story! i havent read gundam fics in soo long but... what a nice surprise!
MisuzHouston chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Awesome and sweet -
princessyui chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Loved this story. It was so beautifully written, so real, so sweet, so heart tugging... I love all your 1xR fics but this one has to be my favorite so far. Keep up the great work!
LizBrazil chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey,

I was shocked when I read that Relena 'was' with Quatre. But it turned out just fine (for Heero). Loved it.

Greetz