Reviews for Naruto: Mokuzaimusha
XxDeath01xX chapter 1 . 8/10
Finaly! a fanfic where naruto snaps!
fuk sakura, shes a medic nin she dont need ninjutsu
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/3
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/3
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/3
Anon chapter 20 . 4/20
This is one of the funniest ever fics.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/19
*laughs hysterically*
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 1 . 2/29
You got to be kidding me, Uzumaki Kushina became Kizuna Ryuu and Namikaze Minato became Arashi Kazama ? Kushina was the Nidaime Jinchuuriki of Kyubi, if she had twins she will never condamned her twins to hell like in your story! Hell you said yourself that the Twins are the grandchild of the Fucking Fire Daimyo, Konoha tortured Naruto his grandchild and he did nothing ? You fucking kidding me ?

Let's attack the Fire Daimyo family, because one of them is the Kyubi Jinchuuriki you know if we killed him the Fire Daimyo will thank us. That the message of your story. Seriously bullshit
Thumper237 chapter 2 . 1/19
I am confused on one point. You state that Naruto was promoted to chunin, yet at the end, you say that he need to be promoted to chunin to get the traveling rights. So, which one is correct? Other than that the story seems well put together so far with a really good concept.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
fag
Drifter950 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Thank you for a very good read. I am sorry you are letting it go.

I still plan on reading more from you profile, and of course, seeing what Itachifreak8271 has to offer.

Again, thank you for sharing you story.

May the MUSE always be with you!
~.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
5 but sakura seems more like a earth type to me I'm intr
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Haku should have been a girl, thank you for being an ignorant child, lets make all androgynous males feel insecure about themselves, they are apparently not male enough for people b/c they look too girly and may have high voice. Lets continue to genderbent Haku and take away their representation. Like seriously your fic doesn't deserve to be read, and it's not, not after that comment, peace out deleting this fic my vision.
amerdism chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
There is one thing I hate about reading old doc
The facts is never updated
Like minato is named arashi
Kushina is named whatever the author like
1,937 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »