Reviews for Naruto: Mokuzaimusha
Moonlight Slayer chapter 15 . 4/23
How disappointing. Naruto ends up protecting the village. It started well vut it died once you did that
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 3 . 2/15
OMG I just died! That sarcasm. Oh my heck what was that? I cried. I love minato, I really do. But I can honestly see him saying that. Oh my heck, I usually wait to review until I read the whole story but man. That sarcasm...on point! :)
I despise this story. You are horrible at creating plot. Naruto is free. He can chose to not follow order. I am so pissed. You got me excited just to disapoint me. This type of story are the one I hate the most.
This was so good until naruto accepted to stay and protect a village he fucking hates
Michael Bourne chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
how about nothing 'reffering to naruto's choice of interferring or not interrferring with konoha buisness'
Im your guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Lava/ Plasma/Fire realese for Sakura
XxDeath01xX chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Finaly! a fanfic where naruto snaps!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
fuk sakura, shes a medic nin she dont need ninjutsu
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Anon chapter 20 . 4/20/2016
This is one of the funniest ever fics.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
*laughs hysterically*
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
You got to be kidding me, Uzumaki Kushina became Kizuna Ryuu and Namikaze Minato became Arashi Kazama ? Kushina was the Nidaime Jinchuuriki of Kyubi, if she had twins she will never condamned her twins to hell like in your story! Hell you said yourself that the Twins are the grandchild of the Fucking Fire Daimyo, Konoha tortured Naruto his grandchild and he did nothing ? You fucking kidding me ?

Let's attack the Fire Daimyo family, because one of them is the Kyubi Jinchuuriki you know if we killed him the Fire Daimyo will thank us. That the message of your story. Seriously bullshit
Thumper237 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I am confused on one point. You state that Naruto was promoted to chunin, yet at the end, you say that he need to be promoted to chunin to get the traveling rights. So, which one is correct? Other than that the story seems well put together so far with a really good concept.
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »