Reviews for His Only Fear
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Not a bad dedication. I just found "Her Greatest Fear" by stumbling across your fan fiction. Thank you for awakening me to a great fan fiction and writing this great companion. The words are short but they hit dead on. Well done!
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that's beautifull! I love this one! Your style is so unique!
Love Sucks chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
it's really good! alot of people fear that. i'm not scared of death, but living with someone i love that's diffrent. i really like it, it's speaking the truth.
Dani phantom chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
oHmYGOD WOW.

if ever there was an example of "angsty fluff"

...that was it. but since i named it, im keeping the name!

haha it was amazing. keep on writing!
Airame Phantom chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow. That was scary almost. And wow because that was so awesom. I was confused a couple of times because I didn't know what some words meant. The ending, however, was so cool!
Offthecrazymeter chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i have one word i can acxtually utter,"ew", no just kiddin, i'm a true romantic so the word would be, "WOW", that took my breathe away, i'm amazed!
Summerstar042 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Aww. This was really good, you did a great job of showing why Danny has never tried anything at all with Sam. That's probably the real reason with both of them, too. Well done!
Idiots Unite chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hey, this is AirGirl on my other account. And I'm very honored that my one-shot inspired you.

Three words that describe this poem are: Powerful, emotional, and very well-written. You did an awesome job! While I had to read some parts over again to make sure I understood, the meaning of this was very clear, and very good. Awesome job!
teddygeiger'sinsanecrazyluver chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
that was an awsome poem! loved it!
duziekat chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
so beautiful. it really speaks to me ya know? right now i'm not feeling so cherry or positive so i can't give the good review it deserves and i'm very sorry for that. maybe if i feel happy again i'll come back and review again but right now i feel like killing my brain for being so stupid so see ya. great poem by the way.