Reviews for Ranma 42
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
ROTFLMFAO! AWESOME!story, i look forward to the next chapter
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I love the reality TV jab at the end.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Though I don't like the movie, with the one exception of the Perspective Gun, this is GOLD!
maniac chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
that WOULD explain reality TV.
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Amusing. Many chuckles, few ha-has. Don't expect grat literature, do expect a good time.

BTW, check for here/hear and bored/board...

Mike
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Nice work on this so far, please add more when you can
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
It's funny. But it'd be a lot funnier if you'd had it beta-read. The typos and grammar mistakes keep nudging me out of the story. (You have 'Author' instead of 'Arthur', 'Vorgon' instead of 'Vogon' twice and there are some places in dialog where you have periods where commas should be among other problems.)

Proper execution can make the difference between 'good' and 'great'. Dare to be great.
studdevil chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
The story is hilarious! Keep it up!
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Chapter 1 was funny and fun. In Chapter 2 the character bashing gets old, as deos the constant universal update about the profiles of each character. Some action please! ;) Also, I thought that after a perfect shi shi... Ryoga was devoid of any emotion and the shot would pass right through him. If he was depressed at the time he probably would have been hurt. Anyway :) despite chapter 2, write chapter 3 :) because this has some potential to be fun.
ecchansama chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Still rather nice, an odd angle for character bashing, yes?

Anyway, it's "Bakusai Tenketsu" translating to "Breaking Point (Technique)". And it's "Shi Shi Hokodan". Just fyi.

I feel like I'm a Kasumi today. ~.~
anon chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
I like this, quite funny, and Marvin makes the oddest 'Mary Sue' I have ever seen (And know what? it works!). I like this quite much!
porthos112 chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
I have to say that when I read the first chapter I had some hope that this would turn out to be a really good story. It's original and bland, and that's all that I think I can say about it at this stage. There's so much more that could be done with this story and I want to see it.

Hope to see an update soon, with a little more life in it please.
Classic Cowboy chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
not half bad, not half bad at all. infact I'd say this is pretty good mixin. keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
ryouga dosn't get hurt by his shi shi hokodans is because imeadiatly after fireing he is completly emotionally drained and it passes right through him.