Reviews for Changing Tides
KMF-G chapter 15 . 1/17
So long not updated...
KMF-G chapter 13 . 1/17
Well, well. Kira/Shiho - GINNS level MS, Isaiah/Sam - FREEDOM Gundams compared.. Kira's hero habits also helped. And to think that these pairs Gundams is only few weeks/months apart.
So far - so good.
sephiroth12285 chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Nice one...worth the long wait. I think alot will be going down in the next chapter, so looking forward to the next one.
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
It's been a while. Nice chapter! Looking forward to the the one!
sephiroth12285 chapter 14 . 7/18/2010
Shiho being taken out by such a guy...well somehow that may not end well in the long run for them lol. Anyway nice job and looking forward to the next update.
ladynightsky chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
Very interesting concept. The narration was well done, and the character development you did was also very nice. Even though I do find the fact that Kira, the Ultimate Coordinator and the hero of two wars, lost to someone freshly out of the Academy a little hard to believe, it was a nice fight to read. Perhaps Kira's loss had something to do with his overconfidence and predictability, and maybe Isaiah has been somehow genetically enhanced...? Nevertheless, I love the story and I hope you find the inspiration to continue soon!

TFD chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Kira the Ultimate Coordinatot, who fought in two wars against the most dangerous enemies, loses to some greenhorn? Who has a system that is impossible to handle, since the g-forces would absolutely flatten a person, even if he was the most advanced coordinator?

Right, well you lost me.
Housenka chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
HEY! you haven't updated in a long time! i'm glad though that you have once again. i loved this chapter; very intense fighting go on:) though i have no idea who to trust besides yzak, shiho and kira. Complicated situation they're all placed in. I think it would be better to have this fic just focusing on destroying the my opinion when fics focus so much on a war, well youlose interest! but maybe that's just me!

anyways good luck

hope to read more:)
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
*clapping like the emperor from star wars*

God Chapter.

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait till the next chapter!
Housenka chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
yaa! i'm soo glad you updated after soo many MONTHS:)

it was a nice chapter, or maybe i was just so happy you're continuing:P But to be honest, i think i'll have to reread some of the earlier chapters, i've kinda forgotten some of the details!

but i am SO HAPPY you're continuing!
CommandoDude chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
New chapter I see, with some old faces, well, for me at least.

Too much technical junk in my opinion, but you've always had a tech hard on, it tents your pants quite obviously. The plotline and pairing is more interesting then the fancy new gundams you've cooked up.

Never the less, no effort spared. GJ GJ.
epsilon7466Mk2 chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
Glad to see that this story hasn't been written off.

Great Chapter!

Keep up the good work!
chm01 chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
it is amazing, from the begining of the story to this point of it
CommandoDude chapter 11 . 7/22/2007
Hey Al, it's me CD, nice fic so far, although, you haven't seemed to delve too much in the actual SxK aspect of the fic (Or at least from my perspective)

Really intrested in seeing the next chapter, And I see you copied a lot of characters from here to TLW (Or is it vice verse?)

Try to continue
sephiroth12285 chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
ah finally Kira and Shiho meet their new "buddies". Keep it up I'll be looking forward to more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »