Reviews for Innocence
BondSlave chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You really should continue this. It's so interesting. And I'm eager to know where the hekk this story is going.
Fickle chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I know it has been a while, but it would be so awesome if you updated this. I enjoyed it.
GNXmike chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Th3 sT0r-E its3lF wuz we11 wR!TT3n but, Vinc3nT shou1D or wou1D N3VER B inTR3sted in Marl3ne dat age. D:

h0w3veR, I aGRee dat' Marl3ne and Vinc3nt mak3s ah gr34t coupL! :D

Az ah m4TTR of facT, my 1st (& onlY availabl3) fanfic iz a VincenTxMarlene rom4nc3 call3D "The King of Hearts", rat3D M 4 sum serI-0us gr4phiC rom4nC3 b3twEEn Vincent & Marlene. BuT Marl3ne is 18 N mY fic, makiNG sur3 dat' ther3's NO sicK deVIouzn3ss N-volv3d with th3 two N 10vE.
katsy1988 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I think you did a wonderful job on this. I agree, the Vincint/Marlene pairing is nice. I like it and there arnt that many of them around.
killer sand cat chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
chants UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! XD lol, I like this already... Is that kinda creepy? ._." lol, o well XD go on and update! XD
troubled0waters chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
interesting, i cant wait to see where this is going. i look forward to the next chapter

your reader

troubled waters
BondSlave chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
PLEASE continue. This is amazing! Absolutally amazing! I must say, I wondered if any one ever wrote a VxM fic after watching this vid on youtube. If your interested in the vid you can tell me. Just send me a message from my account which is BondSlave. OMG please continue its going to be good! creepy haha personally I think this kinda thing is just, yummily twisted.
Remington RS chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very interesting preface, I hope you continue it. Keep up the good work.
Ringbearingreasergal chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Please update this. I love Marlenexanyone pairings and this is one of the better ones. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Sagelin chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
O_O...creepy...but cool..
Nquyet chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
So original! Love the idea.

Please update soon, I'm looking forward to it

(btw, the name is Lucrecia, not Luceria)
Tonkatsu chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I am so looking forward to the rest of this fic, you can't even imagine. Please don't abandon it because you think that it's too hardcore for the readers here, we not only can take it, we crave it. If you're going to repost to adultfanfiction, please give us the URL so us loyal fans can follow.

In conclusion, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Intrigued chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Dude dude dude more more more

Seriously, leaving us hanging here is just too cruel ;_;
Icekitsune4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
when u going to update?
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Wow VT. I always knew you had it in you, but I never thought you'd actually WRITE one. I am wowed.