Reviews for Meeting Destiny
Tanisha Rowshan chapter 1 . 6/25
gaara and sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Aww so sweet! I'm so glad Kankaru got cold feet and ran away. It made everyone happy. I'm kinda surprised Gaara didn't murder Sakura's dad...
Joanne chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was beautiful haha it progressed quite quickly, but that's not a bad thing ;) It adds to the whole "whirlwind romance" and "love at first sight" idea hehe.

Hehe I would have liked to see Kankuro x Sakura interactions hehe maybe you could consider turning this into something more than a one-shot?
Flooded Minds chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Destination Destiny!
Kyaluver chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I luv it. It so cute :) write more please...:)
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i knew this was gonna happen! i hav a story kinda similar on my profile that i wrote called Rome and Love. lol it is very similar to this so thats weird
Elimyyy chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aaww!

;)
kallou chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
aww again cute
Uchiha-Griffin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WOW! Very nice and very sweet. I was freaking out when I thought Sakura was going to marry Kankuro, but I'm happy she ended up with Gaara! Faved it :)
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
1 word kiwaii!
crying in the dark chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
i liked it
Suna Babe chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
another sweet GaaraxSakura story...i love this pair...thanks! _
chee-wit chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I can say you're the one that makes the pairing good. This was short but a lot went on it doesn't give you a chance to sit back and relax, you're instantly being dragged by the first word till the very end. I really loved the story though, you like getting them together in the most interesting ways. I really admire you as a writer, your stories are really cool. Keep writing.
lilika808 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
so beautiful end :) *take out hanky * ow luv it !
Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Cute! This story is too cute! Love your Works!