Reviews for Bound
strayfish chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Grate story and I relley liked your grate explanation of what {KEEPING the Xing/Chana culuther base) and the EXPLANATION of the expected life/duty of the emperals wife or bodygured. Though the footbinding in such a cort, mite in fact be a bad custom conserding how badly and how desprect ones siblings, and there motters would become in the compeation for and to hold on to the thorne. As the saying goes the hand that rocks the cradale rules the world.
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
...anything I could say would only detract.
fr3ak chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i loved this fic. ran fan is such an awesome character, but she doesn't get much attention... and you even got her character perfectly.

the only thing... isn't mei chan a princess, yet her feet are unwrapped? maybe i'm mixed up... eh, it doesn't matter. the dreams were powerful, the descriptions beautiful, and your words wonderful.
Mattysones chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Lovely.

Just one thing:

'She blinked, and a single tear dripped from her chin ...'

-cough- A jarring cliche against an otherwise perfect setting. I liked her train of thought, moving along from her nightmares to the Doctor and back to just trying to feel less physical pain. Oh, and I just love your Doctor's characterizations. (Made me smile)

*Favourite*
Stripe chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
First, let me applaud you for using Ran Fan as the subject for your fanfiction. Being a manga-only character makes fanfiction on her, or any of the other Xing characters, very scarce. And finding any really good fanfiction with them is near impossible.

You did a great job with Ran Fan's character. Everything was entirely believable. I really thought the scene at the end was powerful, as well.

You did an amazing job with this fic! Keep up the great work!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2