Reviews for Gay
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
aww this is kawaii
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is pure gold!

If you are shot for this, I'd definitely bring you back to life, if I knew how to...

Anyways, there were so many different thoughts going through my head, and it's so funnt to know that none of them were true!

"Tezuka likes pillow fights." -that is just awesome!

3 3 3
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love the double meanings and inneundos in this fic!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ah. I get it now... Poor Ryoma. I hope he finds out what was actually going on soon.
shufen2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Why yes, yes you should.

Nah, jsut kidding. I personally thought it was literally laugh-out-loud worthy. xD

It also seems like the kind of conversation I'd set up with my friends just to freak everyone else out.)
Hajimari chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
LOL! That was really good!
speadee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was funny. I took it all as friendship and training. As for "gay," at the end, I figured you were using the definition of "happy." That's what it originally meant.
milkdeliverycharisma chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
XD! Haha. I knew this one! :D Haha. I use this joke a lot. XD

And LOL. Tezuka Violent with pillows.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
funny and good.
Dudly chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
ooh pretty smart! i love talking with double meaning pretty good story, more obvious than Big Ones... maybe because you explained it at the end

dudly-xx-
wheeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Pillow bruises?

and a typo that made me laugh, in the 3rd line ",talking as they spoke."
Adali chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Bad Ryoma, thinking dirty thoughts! I'm not sure if you have Fuji talking too much in this, since he seems to me like more the smile-mysteriously-and-say-nothing type guy, but you've captured Eiji perfectly. No shooting: you deserve a cookie!
Diana-Hunter chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was brilliant. I do words plays like that at my school all the time but no one really gets them. Nice to know other people know the real meaning. Funny too. 10/10
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
o.O u had me there!LMAO!
Archaia Fengari chapter 1 . 8/22/2006