Reviews for Replenishment
Starhunter79 chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
Love this cute, funny little story. It put a smile on my face, I was so happy that Obi Wan found what he was looking for. But I was a little sad that Obi Wan and Qui Gon didn't seem to be so close, the stupid edict seemed to distance them. Hopefully now Obi Wan is freed of it they can become closer. Poor Obi Wan it must be torture having to seduce all these women, lol. At least he takes his duty seriously, the quota-crusher indeed. ,) I loved that Qui Gon was teaching the art of seduction, but I would have loved to seen more scenes of the classes. Bruck getting his just deserts was awesome and couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I would have liked Obi Wan to not use the force to make women forget their time together but I realize that it was probably needed. I mean 300 seductions just in his padawan career, they should have enough recruits not to make this mandatory anymore. But the council can be thick and dimwited at times, lol, I still love (that might be too strong a word) I'm still fond of them. :)

I understand why female padawans were left out of the edict but I think they should have to have at least one child. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and vise versa. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/7/2012
Wow! That was weird and funny. I was cracking up with laughter. Hey maybe write a sequel?
MJLupin27 chapter 31 . 8/31/2012
Jajajaja I laught to death with the end.. Actually, I really liked the last 2 chaps and I loved Qui-Gon in this.. so funny! see you..
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Jajajaja this reminded me of something I read "Master Kenobi demands procreation" jaja, I loved this idea!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 28 . 6/12/2011
adored this fic, but can't help but feel a desire for a more angsty ending... perhaps alternate ending... Padme arriving too late, when Obi-wan had already taken his vows, etc.
Raider-k chapter 31 . 9/7/2010
Great story. Loved it! You've got great comedic timing in your writing! LOVED the end scene. I'm still grinning.
Raider-k chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
This is absolutely hilarious, and I mean that in the best way! Love it!
Ralmidaz chapter 31 . 8/6/2010
"Mace Windu, I'd like you to meet Shatera. She's Falleen."

Perfect ending to it

i felt the romance between Obi and Padme moved much to fast but still i really enjoyed this
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 31 . 2/12/2008
cute!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 30 . 2/12/2008
beautiful!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 29 . 2/12/2008
ah...of course his comlink went off then!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 28 . 2/12/2008
why were they stalling?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 27 . 2/12/2008
what a great thing for qui-gon to do for obi-wan!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 26 . 2/12/2008