Reviews for Princess of the Sky
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/13
You are a good writer
PugParkour chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I honestly though that I wouldn't like this because it wasn't following the original story line, but I admit I was wrong. This was very creative and unique and interesting and I absolutely loved it. I wish you had finished. Good writing skills, keep writing!
ConfusedCosplay chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
it's good
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Awesome! this story rocks! :D
Adriatic Rose chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
O.O very good. plz continue, b/c i want to watch musaka get kicked!... sorry if thats violent, but he is one of my least favortite bad guys cuz he chases kids...
Koibitotedare chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Loving this story, update soon kay.
Truth-Unspoken chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Well! I certainly enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward for more updates!

-Tora
reversesideopens chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
What a sweet story. I really hope that you can continue to update this story. Sheeta and Pazu are a great couple.
Lusheeta Toel Ul Laputa chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
wow. this is super good! can't wait till there's more chapters! LOL. thanks so much for this story.
cuteknight101 chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
i luv it update soon
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
Gah! This is such a good story. _

I hope you update it soon. I want to see what happens next.
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
In response to your A/N, saying "coronation" or "coronation ceremony" would be perfectly adequate. There's really no other kind than that of becoming king...

Another good chapter! _
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I forgot to review for the last chapter because I didn't want to stop!

I like it. I can't wait to see where it goes. _
XT-421 chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
OMG! SO CUTE! Is this story finished? Or are you still updating? If you are, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE this pairing!

~XT-421
hawkflyer667 chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
OMG! I love your story! Pazu tripped over a root, that is classic Pazu. lol. Pazu also seems to keep avoiding pain! lol. I really really like your story and really wish you would please update soon!

~Hawkflyer667