Reviews for The Heir Of The Heir Of Slytherin
brunette-barbie14 chapter 15 . 4/2/2007
Congrats on your acceptence letters! Welcome back! Great update but does Magdalena know that Tom is evil? hm lol
MistressPirate chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
I finally signed back on to Fanfiction! OMG i just reaad chapters 9-14.. I had left off at 8 last time.. This story is soo good.. ! its getting real interesting with Tom back... Please continue to update!
brunette-barbie14 chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
YAY! You updated! lol How's life? hehe

It looks like Bianca knows more about Aidan then he himself does. lol Great update wonder whats going to happen next?
TROMBAY chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
ha! i was actually laughing in the end...clever to just leave her high n dry...the both of them r goin to die in the end arent they?
brunette-barbie14 chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Wow That must be the best update EVER! Man oh man Mr. Riddle is just...hehe. Anyways, I was a little confused though did Magalena not know that Tom was Lord Voldemort? Thats crazy you think she would know by Well I wounder what Mag. will do when she finds out why Tom is really doing all this. I can't wait for the next update!
brunette-barbie14 chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
OMG! Your alive! lol You updated you updated (happy dance)! hehe Welcome back hope everything is okay with you, and I am forever grateful for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Is Bianca using Aidan? If so thats :)
brunette-barbie14 chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
hehe Hello! It's ur biggest FAN! lol i kid i kid. Great update I swear Bradly is great, and I started to feel bad for Snape! lol Great job!
TROMBAY chapter 11 . 11/13/2006
eks...yuck...snape blushing n all..n u know...urg..mental image in m head does'nt sit it out to wens voldy making a scene?
brunette-barbie14 chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
HEY LONG TIME NO SEE! lol great updat I liked the part were the boys were drolling over Magdalena. hehe "Aidan's mom has got it going on!" lol Anyways can't wait for the next update!
Sweet A.K chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
Amazing. I just spent the day reading the other story, and now I just finished reading this and now I really want to find out what happens next. I can't wait to see what he does with the potion, though I have a snbeaky suspition on what it is. Update soon!

MistressPirate chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
Oh no the liquid turned black .. i have a feeling that is not a good sign.. hehe

Can't wait to see when Mag becomes a teacher!
TROMBAY chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
come on ...aidan cant be this naive...i mean he'll get himself killed...or worse let himself be manipulated by voldy...oh..right...thats wat ur planning to do isn't it...u evil person
Illusions of Faith chapter 8 . 9/23/2006

good story kepp on writing.

brunette-barbie14 chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
LONG TIME NO SEE! lol How are you? I hope your doing okay because you need to update ASAP! hehe like I said before I caint wait for the so called "reunion." PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MistressPirate chapter 7 . 9/5/2006