Reviews for The Heir Of The Heir Of Slytherin
saltkettle chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
o, scary, is the club death eaters? you should update soon because that would be exciting! Poor Maggie what with the circumstances. I hope he dosen't end up killing her again, becaus that was kind of deppressing. Although at the same time kind of romantic what with the earings and all. Tell Aiden to get a hold of himself! Bad bad, no girls for him. Lalala update soon pretty please!
MistressPirate chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Oh awesome story thus far. I just read all 6 chapters one after the other. Can't wait to read more!
mochamermaid23 chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
This is a good chapter, cliff-hanger. Yeah so thats all I wanted to type.

ciao*chow*
Deathoverdignity chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
YAY! Voldy is comming back! Yes, I realise that the use of the name "voldy" can get me brutally murdered with some of the more vehement Tom fangirls but who cares! I like Aidan, I just hope he doesnt fall into a cliche "heir of Slytherin" trap and morph into his fathers evil counterpart! What I love about your stories is the believable way your characters act and how realistically you portray them! Please keep it that way! Great cahpter, and I cant wait for some Tom/Magdalena interaction. I always loved their scenes together in the last story! Keep up the most excellant work!
mochamermaid23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Hey! Dont take it personally, its just that the first one was so good from the get-go. I'm waiting for this to warm-up. Youve just spoiled me thats all :). Do you know why most people make all of Tom's love intrest Ravenclaws?

ciao *chow*
mochamermaid23 chapter 5 . 8/14/2006
So far I dont really have an opinion on your story. I'm not sure what to think yet so repost soon.

ciao*chow*
brunette-barbie14 chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
WOW! I Love this STORY! I read your first one and loved it! I hope you update soon! I also think you deserve far more reviews then this! Grr don't let it stop u I'll keep reviewing for you! :)

ANd by the by I can't wait when they have that "family reunion." lol PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
koldy chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
koldy chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
kool
Deathoverdignity chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Hello! Sorry I havent reviewed yet, but ive been mad busy! Well, the story is very interesting so far, and I like the idea of seeing Magdalena all grown up. You didnt really get to see too much of her thoughts or personality in the last story, so its good to see her so fiesty and cool! The only thing I miss is the interactions with Tom! Your take on Tom's inner thoughts where what I loved best about this story, but I suppose it cant really be helped. Good work!
koldy chapter 2 . 7/27/2006