Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow... just wow. I really like what you've done with the whole legendarys-as-gods motif. Great story!
Hopeless Desires chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Moltres

Articuno

Zapdos

Suicune

Raikou

Entie

The last one is Mewtwo.

You gave excellent, fictional examples of what these sins really can do to was a very good story with a very good lesson: Pay attention to what you're doing. Excellent job!
Deleciously creepy.
Is it ranked in the gluttony category if I drink more than 8 cups of water a day (I have to if I want to live.) ?

Anyways, thank for reveiwing Magnitude!
Link:
s/8770197/1/%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B0%E3%83%8B%E3%83%81%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89-Magnitude
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Interesting work! The legendaries seem very frightening here. I like how most of them also seem to be guilty of the sin they are complaining about. The only one I can't really see in that role is Mewtwo, except perhaps as his personal flight of fancy.
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh my... Just oh my. I'm very worried, but mostly about myself. Is it too strange that I cackled with delight as every human died? O my, this was creepy, but it was so delicously creepy!
123190844 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was amazing! I loved the point of view used, exceptional job! :D
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I think this is a very interesting concept for a fic and you did a great job writing this. Keep up the awesome work!
kgeesy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Depressing.

But I like it nonetheless. Brings across a very good message clearly. It's rather interesting to see the story from a pokemon's point of view. Ah well, it's good.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow. This was really, really good. And very well written. I think you did a gret job with this fic!
Kerauno chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Okay then... That was... Scary. Yes, scary. It was good though, nice descriptive language. I liked th message and how you put tthe Sins to each Pokemon, but... scary.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I think I know the legendaries...

Moltres

Articuno

Zapdos

Suicune

Raikou

Entie

The last one, Mewtwo, you mentioned yourself, and with a powerful effect. These sins, are really something to look out for. It's so easy to fall into them, and we know it, but we just don't want to stop... this stuff is dangerous.

You gave excellent, fictional examples of what these sins really can do to us. It wasn't pretty here, and neither is it pretty for real. This was a very good story with a very good lesson: Pay attention to what you're doing. Excellent job!
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Ohh... Quite a unique idea for pokemon. I especially enjoyed Articuno's part. And Suicune's. Yes, Water and Ice are two of my preferred elements.
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
ok that was different
aqua chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
there was irony in this fanfic but also truth. that is a WoW! in my book. plz never delete this story so other people can know.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great job on the catagorization of all of the legendaries. personally liked Articuno and Suicune's the best. Kind of scares me a little, since I'm a gluttonous person. ' Oops...
Dowds111 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I liked it, there's nothing else to really say. Good one-shot.