Reviews for Horizons
Cute Hatter chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Oh, really nice, and I'm happy that Will wasn't left alone. :3

This is going to my faves. 3
Cavriola chapter 11 . 3/12/2009
I like it. The bit with Elizabeth's scent. Young Will and Elizabeth, very sweet. And the happy ending.

I think it's about a century early for french letters, at least by that name. But that's nitpicking.
tinkerbell3708 chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
i love the last part of this chapter so much lol
tinkerbell3708 chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
I absolutely LOVE it
Queen Dork meets King Dork chapter 11 . 4/7/2008
This fan fiction is so well written, I swear this has actually happened to our valiant characters! Great unbelievable job, and please, for the sake of every fan fiction reader, keep writing!
Arraya chapter 11 . 11/15/2007
This is a great fic. Very touching.
Marzi chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
Wow... All that's left is to see how her father reacts...
Marzi chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Your writing always seems to tease, and for some reason always makes me laugh. In a good way. Love the chapters so far.
bubblemilktea chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
Lovely story. Truely, this has been the first Jack Elizabeth story I have read as of late. It's so hard to find one that will reflect Jack in the right light. Elizabeth seemed a bit cruel, but I did like how you created the character personalities. Wonderful job. I hope you continue writing~
Serenity Marie chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
Love this story! Your a great author! This was a well writen and satisfying piece of fiction!
tanith75 chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
What a beautiful, amazing story. Thank you for writing it.
lollllllllllll chapter 11 . 3/6/2007
it's perfect. :D
Sleepy Lotus chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
so beautiful, so very beautiful! i loved it from start to finish! the tattoo was such a cool idea! cheers!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aww, poor will... long live sparrabeth!
PiratePrincess96 chapter 11 . 10/2/2006
WOW! I have to say this is the best story I have read yet. Thanks for the happy ending with Will too. I thought "Oh no, please don't leave him alone like that on the beach." and you came through brilliantly! Who ho!