Reviews for Memories Remain
Syirin chapter 15 . 5/24
Will you make the sequel? I hope you will
katherinepsn chapter 15 . 4/9
This Draco is so cute
So from all I can decipher from this story is that Lucius raped Hermione and Draco oblivated it from her then proceeded to treat her like dirt - mudblooded dirt - and Hermione fell for it because he broke her mind.
wow.
?
StephanieTronco chapter 15 . 11/17/2016
If possible could you perhaps make a sequel please?
ifeelsofree chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
What an interesting read! What an interesting read!
Madison chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
I hart this. I sorta think u should have written an epilogue tho
Danielle.vball chapter 15 . 1/8/2016
I usually hate lost memory stories, but I LOVED this one. Ever think of writing a sequel? That would be the best day of my life if you did
CJ chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Draco and his dad did something to Hermione.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
I really like it.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
This was really good! A great start and ending! (1 FAV)
theofficialcl chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Hi just wanted to say that it should be "Merlin, Granger" and not "Jesus, Granger" :)
lady-ravnclaw chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Run!
Wow i loved this story. It was truly amazing and i really love the plot line. Its such an interesting idea. I loved the plot twists as always thought id got it all figured out then you would surprise me. I love your portrayal of draco; i was actually crying when i thought he was dead. Overall a fantastic story which will stay with me for long time. The messages in this story (love will find a way, love who you want to no matter what anyone says, you can choose your own path etc)are perfect and a true inspiration to us all.
CJ chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
I liked the ending, however I don't think Hermione would have just left her friends to fight in the war without her. I know she loved Draco. She most like would've made plans to meet him in America after the war. Or go with him to America first, then go back to England to help her friends fight in the war.