Reviews for Memories Remain
I really like it.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
This was really good! A great start and ending! (1 FAV)
theofficialcl chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Hi just wanted to say that it should be "Merlin, Granger" and not "Jesus, Granger" :)
HobbitDetectiveOfRavenclaw chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Run!
Wow i loved this story. It was truly amazing and i really love the plot line. Its such an interesting idea. I loved the plot twists as always thought id got it all figured out then you would surprise me. I love your portrayal of draco; i was actually crying when i thought he was dead. Overall a fantastic story which will stay with me for long time. The messages in this story (love will find a way, love who you want to no matter what anyone says, you can choose your own path etc)are perfect and a true inspiration to us all.
CJ chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
I liked the ending, however I don't think Hermione would have just left her friends to fight in the war without her. I know she loved Draco. She most like would've made plans to meet him in America after the war. Or go with him to America first, then go back to England to help her friends fight in the war.
CJ chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
I liked how you explained Hermion's visions of the past in chapter 8. What was the purpose of chapter 10? Was it to see how much Draco galks at Hermione.
CJ chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
I hope Lucius never got the chance to rape her.
CJ chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Where are you going with this story?
Mary chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Draco and Hermione should go together. They like eachother. Why don't they just admit it.
CJ chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
I don't why she would enjoy kissing him, since he keeps calling her mudblood.
CJ chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Why should she feel guilty? Draco is the one who kidnapped Hermione.
CJ chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
If he didn't rape her than Draco must of experimented on Hermione.
lelidral chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely loved it!
GZ11 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This was a total thriller. Fantastic work
Mrs Malfoy chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
OMG! This was epic! I stayed up till 2 am reading this fanfic inspite of writing exams tomorrow! If that is not incentive enough to read it then I don't know what is! LOVED every bit of it! FANTASTIC!