Reviews for But, I thought
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
wow hot and sexey thank you
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
For your first KH fic its very good, amazing really. The boys were in-character and the situation was realistic. And yes, I was happy to read it. XD
Bonita Son chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved it. I especially liked how you explained the way Riku could see with the blindfold on. That always did bug me and you answered it perfectly for me. I appreciated your story.
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I'll give you love! XD LOL

Loved this oneshot! It was so cute and I can totally see this happening!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
.brilliance. i loved it seriiously AWESOME!
Crisis Masuko chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
OMG OMG OMG! *foams at mouth*

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen writing this good in such a long time... T-T

This is amazing. You'd better be proud of it: the characters are gold, the emotions well-portrayed...aw, man...this is such a pretty story...

Thanx for writing this. :3
Maxwell89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
the best ending ever!
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Oh my. I appear to be crying. That was beautiful. You're very gifted.
SkyUnderSeige chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw...!
Tinker16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
It's a wonderful story!

Be cool if you could make it into a whole story!
MelodiousSchemer chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Awesome on SO many levels! This has to be one of my favorite stories on here. I love the way you write.

Hehe, I've read it twice now. Took me a bit of looking to find it again. W00p!

The ending was gorgeous! *Dances* Why do I dance? Because I feel like it! *Dances because I feel like it*

Ye 22 pages of labor payed off, savvy?
Aki-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*sobs* its so beautiful! and the cutest ending that I've ever read! I love this fic, you are one awesome writer! Please write another if it isn't any trouble!
Coralian Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
What a wonderful story! I love how well you captured the emotions! I especially love how you included the cloak and blindfold of Riku's! Good job!
finaltifa chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
GOOD STORY! XD
crazysycochicka chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OMG! i have always loved your stories! i use to read your YGO stories and i saw that your name and i almost cried and had to read this story! You were one of my favorite ryouxbakura writers and now you write KH too! i love your writeing and i can't wait to go check out some more stories. it broke my heart when you stopped writing ryouxbakura accually i've almost stopped reading YGO completly since then! i still go and read your stories when i need to read a story that i know i'll love! I'm so happy right now you have no idea! and i love this story as well. most of your stories are saved on my older accounts. i'll be sure to read some more of your newer stuff asap!

Love,