Reviews for Control
Crownofscarletroses chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love this story, this is so much emotion.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You shold totally do a sequel on them living togother!
Nymphomaniatic chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OH WOW ! I REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS SO MUCH HEY ! IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONESHOT'S I HAVE EVER READ. I LOVE IT ! WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE ! YOU ARE AMAZING.

'masochisticmarmalade.
sonia chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
i love it!

great story!

hope something like this will happen in the actual manga!
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I am addicted to your stories. You are such a good writer.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was a really good oneshot o;

Seeing things from his POV is always very interesting, and the way you portrayed him was, to me, very original and entertaining. Good job.!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
schweet.. :D i'm running out of stuff to say so i;m going to be blunt.

me likey the oneshot! fluffy, schweet... and well fun to read.. :D
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yay!

So cute :D I really liked the emotions and how Sakura was in control of Sasuke (although he didn't like to admit it!)

Awesome :D
lauren marie 123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was a good read, but I was slightly confused.

Why did Sakura punch him, and anger him? And why were they trying to 'win'? Working around my ignorance of those ideas, it was a really good story to read.

Sequel? Mhmm.

-lauren :)
Merridaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loved it :D
leila chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Is it wrong that I kind of hated Sakura in this fic? Don't ask me why but more than once I found myself rolling my eyes at her attitude because it's so not her? I don't know maybe I'm just weird
Rapture-Taylore chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
wow, that was long, I can remember reading this before but I dont know if I reviewed or not.

Anyway it was good, I liked the story line and your writing style is good, is very descriptive
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow, that was totally awesome.
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It was really cute, and dark, I loved it. It was an interesting touch to do the poem, which by the way, was really well done. Your use of vocabulary I am slightly jealous of. Overall great.
TentenPanda chapter 1 . 8/1/2007