Reviews for One night
It great how you take the original story p and change it to something else please make more
TROLL chapter 1 . 6/26
HATE YOU
I liked it.
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfNaruto chapter 1 . 3/14
Awww that was so cute! I felt so sad when Obito "died" because I love him like crazy. Hes probably my favorite character. But for some reason I've always prefered KakaRin over ObiRin. From the way Kakashi reacted after he killed Rin, I keep thinking they could have turned into something more.

This was really, really sweet. More innocent than I expected, but it was a good surprise and I liked it. I especially loved how they laughed at the mistakes and... oh, everything.
Mimo chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Pretty good for your first time writing something like this.
Khaleesii chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Noooooooo, I wanted a lemon so badly!
I love the way you write, and things were going great, and when I saw that you didn't write the most important part (for me, at least), I was kinda disappointed :(
Nonetheless, it was very very sweet 3
anime24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Can you give another chapter please
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Glad to have finally read Rin and Kakashi fic.

Although, I'll be honest I was hoping for a lemon, but it doesn't really matter. I still thought there was enough feeling and passion in your fic that more than made up for that.

Overall a nice one shot, was happy that Rin didn't have to go through with it in the end.
Nero-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was so ... so ... YOUTHFUL W and awesome x3 Really gotta love Kakarin ;3 Very good job *thumbs up*
Trang Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It is a cute story though it rated M :x
And also touching too the part when Rin looks into the eyes of 2 mans who love her the most :x
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Undeniably sweet.
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it entertained me. I don't think I saw any mistakes or grammar errors. That's about all I have to say. Well written [:
OhNoaBear chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very sweet, very neat, yak yak yak (insert generic gushing here.)

I was honestly surprised by the ending. The overall tone seemed too dark to allow such a fluffy end. Not bad, per say, just incongruous.

I really should read more KakaRin,

O. Noah
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
YES happy ending!
tokyo12345 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Is there any chance you'll continue this? It's so amazing!