Reviews for One night
Khaleesii chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Noooooooo, I wanted a lemon so badly!
I love the way you write, and things were going great, and when I saw that you didn't write the most important part (for me, at least), I was kinda disappointed :(
Nonetheless, it was very very sweet 3
anime24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Can you give another chapter please
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Glad to have finally read Rin and Kakashi fic.

Although, I'll be honest I was hoping for a lemon, but it doesn't really matter. I still thought there was enough feeling and passion in your fic that more than made up for that.

Overall a nice one shot, was happy that Rin didn't have to go through with it in the end.
Nero-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was so ... so ... YOUTHFUL W and awesome x3 Really gotta love Kakarin ;3 Very good job *thumbs up*
Trang Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
It is a cute story though it rated M :x
And also touching too the part when Rin looks into the eyes of 2 mans who love her the most :x
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Undeniably sweet.
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it entertained me. I don't think I saw any mistakes or grammar errors. That's about all I have to say. Well written [:
OhNoaBear chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very sweet, very neat, yak yak yak (insert generic gushing here.)

I was honestly surprised by the ending. The overall tone seemed too dark to allow such a fluffy end. Not bad, per say, just incongruous.

I really should read more KakaRin,

O. Noah
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
YES happy ending!
BeogradTokyo chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Is there any chance you'll continue this? It's so amazing!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow don't really get into this pairing all that much but if all storys were this good I just might. :D
Mademoiselle Alice chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
It was wonderful simply wonderful!

It put a smile on my face and everything :)

I really like this couple and you portrayed them in the best way possible. Your writing was a breath of fresh air to me and i enjoyed every second. I think i'll go read it again!

farewell and never stop writing!
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
God. I've lost count of how many times i've read this over and over again.

It's so good, I love it!
Hitokiri Hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I like. Not really sure what else I can say but good work
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 12/30/2009