Reviews for Rumors
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was lovely
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I don't know if you are still around (because I'm too lazy to check your profile) but I wanted you to know, that I love your story it's totally awesome. I loved it.
MovieBuffStarlet chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
*giggles* SO cute! Angel is freakin' adorable! :)
SiriusLovesRent chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love when Angel comes to visit Collins at school and they freak out his students. I love those two!

Custructive Critisism: Apparently

I'm sorry I hope I'm not being to harsh. I really love this fic! Great! :)
forgotten child chapter 1 . 1/14/2007

i LOVE it when Angel visits or is a studnet of Collins.

the "dropping his white tub before running into the Professor’s arms" thing was weird...but other than that, haha.
rentaholic00 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006

ooh friggin em gee

you are fabulous.

ManyHawks chapter 1 . 11/9/2006

“Ian Ian Bo Bein Bo Nanna Fanna Fo Fein Me Mein Mo Mian Ian! This paper is awesome so far!” Professor Collins practically sang, the whole hallway now filled with his voice. A few strolling students stopped to check and see if they were hearing things.

“Well…” The boy started holding back another laugh, “Kinda normal.”

omg, that's GREAT. Very Collins-ish! I really love you, you have FUCKING AMAZING talent.
LixiPixi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I loved that!

It was so cute!

ah! *hugs story*

Collins sounds like some of my teacher when he's being all meany.

Adding to fav's!
aurorstar18 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
It sounds like someones been watching 'Flawless' or is that just me? lol. This was great! I loved Angel in this... I thought that Angel was going to go in pretending to be a student! The ending was so cute and fluffy! Great fic!
ickle-s-10 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This is SO added to my favorites. It was absolutely adorable, and funny, and I LOVED how Tracy didn't realize that Angel was gay. You would think that she would just kinda know, you know?

Ek! This was so great! And the end was amazing! Great job!
PandaFire McMango chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i love this story! its really funny and well writen. great job.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
aw that was so cute...and very nicely written. *adding to my Favorite Stories list
MissB8604 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was fabulous!

Well done I must say.

I could picture the whole thing!

Everyone was definetely in character.
YoungOscarWinner chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Angel is a beautful boy! I'd flirt with him too! You're descrption of Angel was wonderful!
lying.pandora chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
You gave me my geeky laugh of cuteness! AW! So cute! You knew it was coming and loved it when it did. I LOVE IT! .:goes of to favorite:.