Reviews for The Secret Life of an Enforcer Commander
uss71832 chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
This is another great story...told from both POV's. Being a victim of rape, it's hard to get your life back together afterward. Things are really never the same again. The only thing you can focus on is NEVER being the victim again, but the trust is gone. It does take a special person to help undo the damage and bring yourself back. Thanks again!
Draculella chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
The 'person' jumps around here to, could be just me being picky since I have a minor headache. One example is..

"He found me huddled on my couch, unable to sleep for fear of a return visit of today's nightmare. T-Bone slipped in quietly and sat down beside me slipping an arm around my waist comfortingly, somehow sensing that I was upset and needed him close.

Ulera was curled up tightly, her arms wrapped around her legs on her couch in the dark living room. I could see the gleam of her eyes as she turned her head to watch me come in. Something bad must have happened today at work. Maybe she'll open up to me if I just sit close and hug her."

In the first bit its from Feral POV and then all of a sudden it switches to T-Bone's POV and then after this it goes back to Feral again.

POV changes on purpose or my eyes being funny. I'll let the author be the judge. Although it does make it somewhat hard to read when you don't know who's talking.
Draculella chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Is it just me or did the 'person' change back and forth in this chapter? Sometimes it was in the first person and then suddenly it seemed to be third person. Maybe it was just me but it seemed to flip flop back and forth...the first person seemed to be more with Feral, maybe deliberate? Hmm...
ulyferal chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Honest! I am in my fifties. As a matter of fact, I will be 57 January 2010. Besides dude, how do you think I fitted a 20 yr Air Force career and just finished 20 yrs as a owner/operator of a cat grooming parlor in that period of time? I started out at age 18, stepping away from home.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I dobt your in your fifties
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Damn, this is GOOD! I can't wait to see the rest of it!
ArcticWolf91 chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Very good. I liked it. Glad you wrote more. I love this story. Like always, very well written. Cant wait to read more. Sounds very interesting.
ArcticWolf91 chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
This is good. I liked it. There was a lot of talking though. This part isnt my favorite, but I really cant wait till the next chapter. You write really good and Im not saying that it is written badly, but too much talking. lol. Other than that, it was GOOD.
ArcticWolf91 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Like I said, I LOVED IT! I would really like to read more. You make GREAT stories. I hope you write more.
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
:glomps: AHH! More fictin! XD lol

Anyway, I'm surprised! Feral a saber..? huh.. but there's not much for me to say, save that I hope for more and for u to continue the awesome work!