Reviews for Yin and Yang Reborn
HellokittyEmolove chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
hey just wanted to tell you that your PM is turned off again -.- i've been trying to reach you, but it doesn't let me .

P.S you got a great story for teen titans! c: yes i did read it ahaha (:
mystery1312 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
that was great!
mystery1312 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
cool chapter
mystery1312 chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
that was great!i love how characters overworrys but pure of heart is still the are such a great author
mystery1312 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i liked the story especially the pairings
cornyariROBANDSTAR chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
so cool yay
angelnessa101 chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
This rocks! Why dont you make up a guy with raven black hair and silver eyes, he can be balance, star and rae's older brother and he can get together with one of your oc's.
randomlass chapter 6 . 9/13/2006
OMG, OMG, THIS TOTALLY ROCKS! UPDATE SOON!
moondust161 chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
oh my god! yoo must continue with this story! it is so cool! i love it! so original! and just plain awsome! please please please update soon! i love all of yoor characters by the way! ]

Love Yoo

XxMoondust161xX
pixiepuff101 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
little did they know...what? what? TELL ME! i order u, now tell me what? oh gr to u too. lol, crazy momment there. plz update soon it's such a good story
darkbird101 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Dude rock on! This was one of the best chapters! But there all so good!(Espcially the ones with Shayna) Lol jk. I LOVE your story! I beg you get 30 reviews soon cause i cant wait for another chapter! Cyborg and Shayna will be a couple right? I hope cause i told you it was ok. AWESOME STORY!
darkbird101 chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
THANKS SO MUCH! i LOVE how you used Shayna! Yeah Cyborg and Shayna together is cool. Im glad you have good ideas for her. You can make her different from my description if you want just PLEASE keep her nice and cool. Your stroy rocks! Its such a good idea! I love it! By boys in the next chapter you mean Titan boys right? It would be cool if Taya had a boyfriend or something. But its your story.. Cant wait for your next chapter!
pixiepuff101 chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
so groovy. i like the fight with plasmus( is that right?) well update soon plz
darkbird101 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
I love it! I hope you use Shayna! But its ok if you dont. Write your next chapter soon plz!
pixiepuff101 chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
omg this is so awesome!you have got to update soon