Reviews for Shadows of Love
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Oh, nice! I wanted more, but oh well.
You did a very nice job setting the scene. I could see it happening.

Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
can't wait to read the rest of the series
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I'm glad you wrote this. It was good to see how that night went.

I liked it. Very hot. *smiles*
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
:D This story was really great! It holds some good emotion, keep up the amazing work!
tygerlillee chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
that was very sweet. It's nice to see Bobby letting his emotions run things for a change...kind of a different take on a drunk loss of inhibitions. I also liked seeing the interactions with and between Logan and Barek as well... a different and warmer side to them revealed.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
There is just too much...I've looked at the list of your stories so many times yet I find something new each time, lol. This just made me not like Eames and I don't know why...And Barek, she ticked me off too. She was right, he was totally taken advantage of. I just felt really bad for him...God help if he did remember. Still good though. All turned out for the best. I just felt bad...Gonna go read the other missing scene now...
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
aww that was so beautiful but yet so sad...great work and yeah...i liked that scene :)

Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Words... I have none. This was a wonderful addition to this story. It played out exactly how I would have expected it to for these characters. Well Done.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was very sweet. Great idea to expand on Chapter 7 from Choices, which is one of my all time favorite fics. Hot, steamy, sweet and sad all rolled into one. Nice job, as always. :-)
elfluvr chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
First, kudos to flightRN for requesting this (smart girl!).

You and I have e-mailed about writing love scenes: How much detail/description? When is it too much? etc. I've come to the conclusion that it's not the amount of description of the love acts that determines a good story - it's the quality of the writing. This scene is very well done and you should have had it in the original story all along!

Now, you know, you will be expected to write more ...
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Iam so glad you wrote this- i wanted that scene between themtoo- but i didn't want to be greedy- you have given us so much good story- thanks
Caia chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow... wow. Nice. Well, Thak you for writing, and I should thank flightRN too, for asking for it! :D I loved it.
caseyswife chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Awesome! I really enjoy these little interludes that you come back and drop in. Great job as always!
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I really like these missing scenes and one-shots that you're doing with this series. I like the way you wrote this night in Choices, but it's also fun to be able to take a trip back in this way. And what a trip. Nicely done.
rainy angellz chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OH man. What a great missing scene from Choices. LOVED it as usual. :)