Reviews for Power Rangers: Nature's Fury
Rye Lee chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
This has changed again, but I love it, I just started re-reading it for the third(fifth?) time? I can't remember, but it's still MORPHINOMENAL! Can't get enough, will review again after I've finished.
Chylea3784 chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
Sorry it took me so long to read/review this. It was AWESOME! Please update again soon!
witch20 chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
Keep it going! I love this story. I love how Hunter and Dustin are getting together. You tell it well. Keep up the action. I was glad that Dustin whip their asses a little.
witch20 chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
I like this a lot! Keep it going! Don't leave us hanging! Great work!
Hackthecatboy chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Grate chapter keep up the good work
Chylea3784 chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
We all know it's not over - and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
witch20 chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
Got to keep this up! Keep it going! I love it! Can't wait to see more romance between them.
Chylea3784 chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
That was FANTASTIC! I love that Justin is more than he used to be. He almost seemed like a sidekick before. Update soon!
Rye Lee chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
Hello, I'm sorry for my last review, I know it came out rude which is not what I wanted, I kind of rushed it and didn't mean for it to come out rude at all. This story has changed so much since the first one that was uploaded, mostly it is a great change. I like how all of the Rangers come together and how you explain about Hunter before he becomes Black Ranger. I also enjoy the whole role reversal you have done with the relationship between Dustin and Hunter(Hunter being sure and Dustin not). I kind of hoped for jason/tommy stuff, but oh well. And what happened to the Leo/Zhane thing? I enjoyed that whole thing that was or wasn't going on with them. Can't wait to see what heppens with this story it is coming along swimmingly. Go Rangers!
Rye Lee chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Can't wait for more, please hurry
witch20 chapter 18 . 4/28/2010
This is off the chain! I love it! I like how you do Dustin and Hunter's relationship development. I love all the characters you put into this and don't take too damn long.
Chylea3784 chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
Excellent chapter!
Hackthecatboy chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
grate up date can't wait for the next one :)
Chylea3784 chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
Well done!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
I am so late on the review

yay they got dustin back and wes
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »