Reviews for Jack
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
i really enjoyed this story
nice job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Please ignore the unintentional copy-and-pasted link in the review for chapter 44.

I am currently rereading your wonderful story; I wonder if it will take me four hours like the last time?
Sora Tayuya chapter 49 . 1/1/2012
Oh, the wonderful, wonderful torment you put poor Chase Young thru. Lovely.
Sora Tayuya chapter 48 . 1/1/2012
Excellent story overall, bravo. I particularly enjoyed this last scene with the always entertaining spirit of Grandmaster Dashi and his lazy, hip self. Chase's reactions in this chapter were hilariously phenominal, so I applaud your effort as it was grand.
Sora Tayuya chapter 42 . 12/30/2011
Ah, you did not tell the truth. The end of the chapter was not 'stupid' as you claimed, but rather very expected of the original canon. It takes a great author to keep the canon in mind during any story they tell; for this great pleasure, I sincerely give my thanks. Very humorous chapter.
Sora Tayuya chapter 34 . 12/30/2011
Now things are getting particularly interesting...well done indeed; I commend you. The plot is thickening as much as one of Spicer's shadows. I shall deeply enjoy reading the rest of this story, as is is very well written.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Interesting...I have begun this story several times in the past 2 years, but have never been able to get much utter than the first 8 chapters or so. I am beginning to be sorry I did not reach this point sooner. The action is suitable, and you have the character humor and interactions down well. I will read on, but you begin rather impressively, if I do say so myself. I will enjoy reading through the rest of this story then, and am anxious to see Jack's progress as much as each villain is.
sakiko of soleana chapter 49 . 8/12/2011
Whoo 200!

amazing! AMAZING STOREH!
nequam-tenshi chapter 49 . 8/6/2011
Is there a sequal? Wonderful story! It took me nearly four straight hours to read!
nequam-tenshi chapter 48 . 8/6/2011
Chase was human for a moment! :) What a glorious day!
nequam-tenshi chapter 44 . 8/6/2011
Jack is beautiful!

Please visit the sites below to sign the petitions!

To put seasons 2 and 3 on DVD:

/ / To make a season 4:

www. 4 t h - - o f - - /
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
What episode did the ice cream come from?
General Maraxus chapter 49 . 6/6/2011
Brilliant from start to finish
kisshufan4ever chapter 49 . 2/23/2011
Omg that was epic I seriasly love this thing man I whish I could write like this any way I loved it so so much
Asia the Jester chapter 32 . 7/11/2010
what is up with you and really really short chapters that are more like a paragragh?