Reviews for Harry Potter and the Twist of Life
DragonsDreamer chapter 18 . 6/7
This is a amazing story and a joy to read. I am so glad you created it. I wish the framer had no said what he said. What you created in the following three chapter was great way to end it. Thank you for the story.
I enjoyed this story until the rant. While I understand your frustration the story afterwards was to fast paced and not nearly as enjoyable. I would encourage you to write your stories your way and forget small minded stupid people who can't separate real life from good fiction.
FlowersBite chapter 10 . 2/3
lol that last sentence...
FlowersBite chapter 2 . 2/3
Half demon and half Angel, damn. Wait that means the Dursleys were not even blood releated to Harry,I don't know whether to be happy that they aren't or mad that he had to keep going bacjk there every summer thinking they were.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
I only just read the title but 'fall af the white bumblebee' that's ruddy brilliant! _
Nerdy Gamer chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
I just finished reading this and I have to say great job. The plot was a good choice and the story even though shortened didn't feel nearly as rushed as a lot of them do. You definitely are gifted at writing and I hope you continue to make these amazing stories. I also read your venting post and I have to say you did the right thing. Keeping that kind of anger bottled up does no one any good. That reviewer was in the wrong to say some of the things they said and as a reader should respect the wishes of a writer and message them with a flame like that. It's a good thing you stood up for yourself and put things in perspective. Also thank you and your family for the service you give to our country.
Drarry Lover chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
I totally enjoyed reading this. I like reading PowerfulHarry fics.
HermioneMalfoy chapter 14 . 4/27/2016
my name is baby girl you have quite a gift for writing fanfictions and would like to thank your family for protecting America i live in Canada
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
reinforced hell chapter 18 . 11/22/2015
It was good, i liked it.
Livelovedream chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
AMEN
Idreamofdragons chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
You have dumbles calling Harry by potter and not snape after they transform, just letting you know in case it was an accident.
Helegh chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Tank you for writing such a splendid story. I had much enjoyment reading it and rebelled in the difference from other hp creature stories. I was saddened to see that someone was flaming you so badly for the usage of words existing in the original story. I hope you won't get more. I'm looking forward to be reading your other stories.
Luna chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
I did as suggested, and looked in the reviews. I am truly disgusted at what would be my fellow being. This is truly a horrendous crime, and should be treated as such. There are, in fact, many children on this sight. I am one of them, and I am truly appalled that one could be so spiteful and cruel. I love your story, and I hope you will continue with your writing. I give you my condolences at the fact that people were so cruel as to drive you to self-harm.
Raven-Fire-Shadow chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Sweety, vent all you want, because you're right. They would have to be depraved to, not only repeatedly post something like that where children come to read, but do so where the world can see it. That tells everyone reading these posts that this person is not only desperate for attention, they are blatantly disregard in the spirit of this website but the writers freedom of speech. Not only that they're insulting JK Rowling herself who created Voldemort and Harry Potter, she's already created Grinwald as the wizarding world answer to Hitler, and he's already been destroyed locked up and then judged for what he has done wrong. Voldemort is not Grinwald, he is different and a new problem and therefore cannot be associated with Hitler not in contact with any of these stories, although he does have the same characteristics; genocide, charisma, excetera. thus the writers of fanfiction on this website cannot be attributed to be like him either. and now to wrap up this little rant of my own on your behalf, sweetheart you're right the wrong and it's a happy world again. * sarcastically said * Right.