Reviews for Zutto Hitori Janai
Rael-Lirdu chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Oh man. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my parents at my stage in life... poor Kai!

AU fics are usually better; they allow more freedom of expression and changing of the plotline to suit the author's needs.

I have a question: Is Rina reading this fic? If so, I just want to tell her that I have the utmost respect and admiration for what she had to suffer through, and I'm glad that she had God carrying her through those times.

God bless you!
Rael-Lirdu chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Thanks for the shoutout! I'm glad I helped you start this up again.

I have to say once again that I am totally floored when I'm reading this, just imagining what 'Rina' went through and the healing she found is so inspiring...

And believe me, I know how hard it is to share your faith. I'll admit that I tend to stay in my 'comfort zone' and have mostly Christian friends, but I'm trying to reach my non-Christian ones, and it's hard, especially considering one of them moved to another state. But if God truly wants me to be his instrument to my friends, then I will let Him work His will through me. If you need any help witnessing, I'll try to help too, ok?

God bless!
darkwater-reflection chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
UWah!Drumpad!We used to do that together, remember? I always sucked at it...*sigh*

Yuri and Kai are artists?Hudda thunk it...I know how Kai feels. It was the same whenever you'd show me your drawings. You always were the better artisit...*Pout*

Oh for the review in my new story. Sorry it was so sappy. Jeez, Rin needs to work on her trust issues...
darkwater-reflection chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
The first part is in...Kai's pov? I'm getting confused with this! Oh, and is Rin Kai's sis? Just wondering...Oh wait, you said there would be no OC's...So WHO'S RIN?
darkwater-reflection chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is beyblade? Who's it centered on? Hm, maybe all will be revealed in the next chapter...I'll go read it now!
Rael-Lirdu chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
This is so sad! I am truly sorry for your friend, that she had to go through this. But God will provide for us, won't He? I'm sure that this is also helping to heal Rina. It was nice of you to create this at her bequest. Until the next chapter, God bless you as well!
Angel del Silencio chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Beautiful story I have to say. I don't understand why you haven't gotten reviews yet.

btw what does the title mean?

I have to tell you I cried while reading this. Same thing happened to me actually. Except that none of my "old friends" apologized or have spoken to me again. Of course it didn't happen exactly like this. But it is close and it does truly break your heart and not just your heart but seemingly everything.

I don't tell many people about it. When they ask its just a "We had problems that's all." because even now I can't trust myself to speak without breaking into fits of tears. Even though its been like 2 years already it still hurts.

Your friend is a devoted christian...that's good. I tried seeking some sort of peace myself (i'm a christian too or rather was) ironic I ended up renouncing the religion and my faith. Even now I'm still trying to find something...but I guess I haven't been trying or maybe I just don't care anymore seeing as I haven't been succesful.

btw ur 16 and are in college? I have to say WOW!

well update when you can!